Maeve Binchy Fans discussion

Maeve's New Book!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela (angelamclaughlin) Maeve Binchy has announced her new book. It is called Heart and Soul and will be published in 2009. Her website
www.maevebinchy.com has much more information about this novel. Hurray!

message 2: by Yaya (new)

Yaya (yayajanuary) | 3 comments Wooowww..I can't hardly wait :)

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela (angelamclaughlin) There is a little synopsis on Maeve's website about the new book. It sounds good!

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (cafegrrl) | 13 comments Yay! Can't wait! I seem to remember reading on her web site a couple of years ago that she was going to retire... I'm glad she didn't :)

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate (cafegrrl) | 13 comments Heart and Soul is out in Canada - my mum just told me she bought it a couple of weeks ago! Has anyone else bought or read it yet? I'm going looking for it tomorrow!!

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela (angelamclaughlin) I couldn't wait any longer. I just ordered Heart and Soul from Amazon UK! I cancelled my preorder from Amazon US.

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate (cafegrrl) | 13 comments I've got it! Haven't started yet as I've been sick this week and not really feeling like reading, but will be starting it this weekend. Yay!

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela (angelamclaughlin) have you finished it yet have you finished it yet have you finished it yet have you finished it yet have you finished it yet
i'm still waiting i'm still waiting i'm still waiting

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate (cafegrrl) | 13 comments LOL! :) I've only managed to read a few pages... I ended up with a throat infection on top of a busy week.. blah. But in a couple of days I will be on vacation, with time to sit down and savour the book properly. Yay! :)

message 10: by Angela (new)

Angela (angelamclaughlin) Yah! I got mine yesterday and so far so good.

message 11: by Angela (new)

Angela (angelamclaughlin) finished it! See my review for more!

message 12: by Kate (new)

Kate (cafegrrl) | 13 comments I haven't been in here in a while so just catching up.... I finally read the book, and loved it!!