Zelda discussion

Favorite Mask

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright if you've played Majora's Mask before, this topic shouldn't too hard. You obviously know what mine is by looking at my avatar but I'm also a big fan of the zora mask. Its awesome! He has the two boomerang fins, he can walk underwater, he can swimming insanely fast, and he has a sick guitar that he plays!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont really have a fav......

message 3: by Kataury (new)

Kataury They can all be pretty cool in their own way... I love the stone mask! That one helped me SO much!

message 4: by Mikel (last edited Aug 20, 2008 01:25PM) (new)

Mikel (mikelsdever) I meant pointless topic. Sorry. Well, what's done is done. I don't see why you have to be like what you are. I deleted the stupid triforce rumors and I hope your happy. By the way, why are you attacking me so badly? I don't like you lashing out at me! >:-/ Your not even a mod.

message 5: by Kataury (new)

Kataury I see then I also apologize for the misconception.

message 6: by Mikel (new)

Mikel (mikelsdever) Okay...well... I'm sorry too.

message 7: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Very good! then we're on good terms! "D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Who are you talking about Mikel? You didn't have to delete it.. Topics aren't for everybody and some people I'm sure liked that topic.

message 9: by Mikel (last edited Aug 21, 2008 05:22AM) (new)

Mikel (mikelsdever) Kataury and a few other people said that they wanted to delete the fake triforce rumors group... So I did it for them to make em cause they said it was a pointless group. You even were involved. So it's gone and that's that. By the way, I'm curious, who made a story for the contest?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

mines would have to be the fierce diety mask, but it kinda sucked b/c u could only use it during boss battles :'( also the bunny hood made things go alot quicker, regular Link moves so slow

message 11: by Jon-michael (new)

Jon-michael (the_disciple) well i acctually like them all!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

yea its hard to choose just one. but i hate the ones that you only like use once in the game and thats it, like the giants mask. you use it during one boss battle then it becomes useless after that. has anyone here gotten all of the mask?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

For sure man. Thats what gets the Fierce Deity mask

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 22, 2008 11:51AM) (new)

yeah i know, thats why i asked. oh, did you get all the upgrades?

message 15: by Austin (new)

Austin | 27 comments in not finished w/ majoras mask but so far its the bunny hood

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yea i can understand why you would pick that mask..actually shouldnt it be classified as a "hood", isnt that what it is? it makes things speedy. oh, do you know how to slow down time?

message 17: by Austin (new)

Austin | 27 comments ya it is really helping me with the dungons

message 18: by Mikel (new)

Mikel (mikelsdever) You're kidding right? About the only being Oni Link in boss battles? NOPE! I can be him any where using an awesome GLITCH! Not a cheat!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah but you don't have his power. I'm not going to lie, I'm not the biggest fan of glitches. But yeah you slow down time by playing the song of time backwards right?

message 20: by Mikel (new)

Mikel (mikelsdever) That's a cheat. I glitch, is like breaking the very laws of the game! *Cackling like a mad sientist!*

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

No no no. Glitches screw up your game. They are not part of the game. Still cheating

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

oh if anyone needs helps getting any mask just ask

message 23: by Mikel (new)

Mikel (mikelsdever) I know they arn't part of the game. And if you do them right, they do not screw up LoZ game.

message 24: by Jon-michael (new)

Jon-michael (the_disciple) well chewie i know what you are talking about it just fustrates me that you can't use the mask once you have used it for somthing inprotant! i just wish that thier where more battles to use them for!

message 25: by Austin (new)

Austin | 27 comments chewie how do i get the stone mask

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

to get the stone mask you must have Epona,Lens of Truth,and Red Potion(or blue) .To get it go on the rode to Ikana(remember?), look for a ring of stone's to the right of the entrance to the Ikana Canyon area. With the Len's of truth you can see a wounded soldior(cant spell 4 shyt). Give him Red(or blue) potion and you will get the stone mask :)

message 27: by Austin (new)

Austin | 27 comments thanks.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

dont mention it

Austin: "it"
joe: ugh! no, i told you not to mention it...
Austin: oops, my bad...
joe: lol its ok

message 29: by Landon (new)

Landon my fav is the bunny hood

message 30: by Austin (new)

Austin | 27 comments ... it. lol

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL "it" never exsisted.

fav masks=stone, bunny(although it shouldnt be considered a "mask" its a "hood" damn "it" lol get "it"?), Great Fairy Mask(helpful in getting all the upgrades), Blast Mask is useless if you already have bombs...etc.

message 32: by Mikel (new)

Mikel (mikelsdever) Not exactallllly... The bomb mask is dead usfule to me! Did you now if you press sheild down and keep on holding sheild while using the mask, it'll expolde without hurting you?

message 33: by Mikel (last edited Oct 08, 2008 05:44AM) (new)

Mikel (mikelsdever) I guess my favorite masks are, Bunny hood, Stone mask, Garo Mask (just cause it looks sweet!), Blast Mask, Feirce Diety Mask (duh), Couples Mask (i like this because it had a sad story to it...and I think it's probably the deepest thing LoZ has gone to), and finally.......Majora's Mask! Even though you can't get it, it would be cool to have instead of FDM.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Frick that. I don't even think the Majora's Mask could beat the Feirce Diety Mask

message 35: by Mikel (new)

Mikel (mikelsdever) But still... It would be cool to have phyco evil powers.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) The Great Fairy Mask is creepy.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

the fierce deity mask is the best by a landslide, but i like the giant mask too that one was pretty darn cool, though you can only use them in boss arenas (the giant in only 1 boss place)and the bunny hood helps alot to get places, you can also use the goron mask to get places. i beat the game who else here has beaten it? (i love that place where you can go upside down!)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I beat it! Love the the fierce deity and zora mask. Swimming was awesome in the game especially sneaking into the fortress.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i forgot that one that was awesome toooo

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, i beat the game but i just started a new game recently...almost done with it already. the 1st time i beat the game i beat it regularly, though. what i mean is that i didnt have the fierce diety mask yet....hay, has anyone here got all the fairy up-grades? oh, and how many hearts do you got? im up to 19 and 2/4...theres this one heart piece that i never knew how to get...so frustrating

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I have all the heart pieces and got all the fairies. Fairies were a pain! And the fair sword just wasn't that cool to me

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I didnt find that the fairies were a pain. And yeah, i can relate. The sword that the gr8 fairy gave you was whack. The gilded sword was much more powerful.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I could almost say that I liked the gilded sword more than the master sword. Of course you can't beat the master sword but the gilded sword was cool looking

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 14, 2008 03:27PM) (new)

lol yeah, and the razor sword wasnt that bad looking either, but it wasnt nearly as strong...but getting the gold dust can really piss someone off. those gorons were some cheaters

message 45: by Austin (new)

Austin | 27 comments haha it took me 2 tries to beat the gorons. the first time i messed up. i kinda fell off the little bridge towards at the end. i was in first too! it pissed me off. but i won the second time

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

two tries? pst, try 10! and im not just telling you this to make you feel sorry for me, this is my life :(

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

the gilded sword was awesome because it just looked cool and did alot of damage!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

got that right

message 49: by Rachael (last edited Nov 26, 2010 07:34PM) (new)

Rachael I love the mask that you play the flute and the dogs follow you. And I love the bunny mask because it makes you run fast.