Haunted High School RPG and more discussion

Outside School > Tara's house

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catt (last edited Aug 18, 2008 03:49PM) (new)

Catt (furu) Tara has a 2 story house made out of bricks.Her room is VERY black with posters of Three Days Grace hanging up.

message 2: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara got home and changed. She laid on her bed and fell asleep.

message 3: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) "How are you?" Tara inquired

message 4: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) "Nope I'm not busy!" Tara smiled "I'd love to go!Great timing.If you would have came earlier you would have found an empty house."

message 5: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara didn't notice him blushing she said "Where ever you wanna go!"

message 6: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((heeehee))

message 7: by Catt (last edited Aug 19, 2008 09:36AM) (new)

Catt (furu) ((hehe.Yup!))

Tara laughed "Sure let's go there!But isn't it a bit costly?" Tara was thinking Like her?To torture maybe..

message 8: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((yay!there at Ronnie's now!))

message 9: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara got home went up stairs and flopped on her bed.

message 10: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara was extremely bored.She put her radio on.

message 11: by Catt (last edited Aug 21, 2008 02:44PM) (new)

Catt (furu) Tara replied I can pay for myself!Your gonna go broke!But I will pick the movie!*Laughs* ~Tara

message 12: by Catt (last edited Aug 21, 2008 02:49PM) (new)

Catt (furu) Tara got up and texted If your broke how do you buy stuff?*Gasp*Do you use counterfit money??Oh well..See ya! ~Tara

message 13: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara left her house and texted If she's in debt you should stop taking her money!Anyway I'll pay. ~Tara

message 14: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara ran home.She ran upstairs to her room,she grabbed her bikini,and ran to the bathroom,she put it on, then her clothes.She got sunscreen on and grabbed a bag.Then she ran back downstairs.

message 15: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) She replied If you want to go somewhere else I'll just come. See ya! ♥Tara

message 16: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara got up and left her house.

message 17: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) TAra got home and dropped her bag,she flopped herself down on her bed and fell asleep.

She woke up in the morning and changed,brushed her hair,and ate breakfest.She then left for school.

message 18: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara got home and went upstairs to her room.She layed on the bed and thought Dance...

message 19: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara sighed,she was waiting for Jale to reply.

message 20: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Ok,See ya!♥Tara She got up and left her house.

message 21: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara ran home and lay in bed.She didn't change,she just fell asleep.

message 22: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara got up and cussed.She had fallen asleep in her clothes.She changed into a black spaghetti strap with a rhinestone skull on it,and a ripped jean skirt.She then ran out and to school.

message 23: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara ran home and upstairs,she sat on her bed,she decided to rest a little.

message 24: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara got up,she had time until she had to meet Jale.She left her house.

message 25: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) She got to her house and ran upstairs to her room.She sat on her bed.

message 26: by Catt (last edited Sep 01, 2008 12:26PM) (new)

Catt (furu) ((Kk!))

Okay!I still have to get ready to..Oop.I'll be there soon!♥Tara Tara texted him back,she then stood up and grabbed her black dress out of her closet.She put it on and walked over to her mirror.She let her hair down and streaked it,with quick dry hair dye.She then put on make-up.She grabbed her black boots and put them on.She was thinking At least the boots go with the dress..Good thing I didn't have to buy heels..

message 27: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara stood up and went downstairs.She called to her mother "I'm going out!" And of course,her mom didn't reply,or care.

message 28: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara ran home,She changed into some thing better and ran back to school.

message 29: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara got home,she walked up to her bedroom and took a shower,she changed into a black tank top,and long black pj pants with a rhinestone skull at the ankle.After she changed,Cody((her 9 year old brother,)) came running into her room,shouting "Tar-Tar!! Geuss what!" Tara shouted at him "Da** it,brat! Aren't you too old to be calling me that?!" Cody whimpered and reapeted "Geus what,Tar-Tar!" Tara groaned and said "What?!" Cody replied "I'm turning 10 tomorrow!" Tara rolled her eyes "Whatever,I'm going out anyway." She was lyng she had nothing to do.

message 30: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Cody's eyes brimmed with water "Whaaat! But it's my birthday!" He whined,Tara shouted "Why would I care?! You and Mom have treated me like dirt for all my life!" Cody looked genuinley sad "Wha?I'm sowwy,Tar-Tar!" Tara yelled again "Get out! And stop calling me Tar-Tar!!!" She shoved him out of her room and slammed the door and locked it.

message 31: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara sighed and sat on her bed,she grabbed her phone off her desk,she flipped it open.She didn't know who to call or text.

message 32: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) She remembered what had happened at the park, just now. She texted Envy, since she had left after Jess left. Hey Envy, You still up for ice cream? ~Tara

message 33: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((Sure!))

message 34: by Catt (last edited Sep 17, 2008 01:22PM) (new)

Catt (furu) Tara started typing a reply back Hm..Good idea, see you there! you might get there b4 me though..I'm in my PJs..lol..~Tara After she finished typing she stood up and walked to her closet she pulled out a black tank top with a rhinestone skull on the chest.And short black pants.She put them on and walked downstairs.

message 35: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) ((I was I got kicked off! waa! Now I get kicked off again!! Bye!))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Jale texed Tara Hey! I havent talk to you in ages are we still dating? Are you ignoring me? luv Jale

message 37: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Tara laughed seeing Jale's message,she was already out of her house but replied Heya Jale! I haven't seen you 4evr! No, I'm not ignoring you. And, yeah I geuss we are still dating. ♥Tara

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Great,im on holiday by the way lol luv Jale

message 39: by Catt (last edited Sep 18, 2008 01:07PM) (new)

Catt (furu) Have fun then! I was about to take Envy to the ice cream parlor..So I can pay for something.♥Tara

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

lol see ya in 2 weeks,ill try not to get too many girls luv Jale

message 41: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) lol, Ok See ya soon! I won't like other guys! *like that could happen! You're my fav guy!* luv Tara

message 42: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Okey-dokey! bye-bye! Wuv ya! ♥Tara