Redeeming Love Redeeming Love discussion

Best Christian Book I have ever read

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sara Payne I first read Redeeming love when I was 14. I didn't really quite understand what was going on. I read it again when I was 17. The story had a new meaning for me. Francine Rivers became my favorite author after reading two more of her books. But I always came back to Redeeming love. I have read this book 9 times over the years. I mean the book was so well written. Some of my favorite passages in the book is when God/Satan speak to the characters.

Throughout the book naturally there are parts in the book that are my favorite. I will have to say that the part where angel is dreaming about the shack that she lived in with her mother and as she is walking towards the shore she sees a man in white and she is covered in gunk and filth and tells her that he wants to make her pure and clean and she screams No! stay away from me and then she asks him what was his name and he begins to say the names of God. Priceless. I cried and cried at that part.

Theresa I agree with you 100%. It is one of the best books I have ever read. Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!

Tricia It begs to ask the question...Can you or I love someone who was a prostitute? Can we look deep inside that someone's soul and see the person there? This great story showed us God's redeeming love...something we all need in our lives.

Cindy Have you read "Israel My Beloved". I have read Francine Rivers books and I do love them. This book is a close 2nd to "Redeeming Love". It is the story of Hosea.

Michelle Cindy wrote: "Have you read "Israel My Beloved". I have read Francine Rivers books and I do love them. This book is a close 2nd to "Redeeming Love". It is the story of Hosea."

I read Israel, My Beloved. It was written by Kay Arthur. Great story!