Girls only YA book club discussion

Goals > Audrey's Goal

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey, Read lots write lots how do I keep up!? (last edited Aug 22, 2011 04:52PM) (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 1018 comments Mod
Okay so my goal is 50 books! So far I have read...
A Tale of Two Pretties (The Clique, #14) by Lisi Harrison Spells (Wings, #2) by Aprilynne Pike Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz Witch & Wizard (Witch and Wizard, #1) by James Patterson Need (Need, #1) by Carrie Jones Captivate (Need, #2) by Carrie Jones Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie A Child Called "It" by Dave Pelzer Savvy by Ingrid Law Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright Entwined by Heather Dixon The Named by Marianne Curley The Awakening and The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #1-2) by L.J. Smith Goddess of the Night (Daughters of the Moon, #1) by Lynne Ewing Freak the Mighty by Rodman Philbrick The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen The Richest Man in Town by VJ Smith My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #2) by Janette Rallison Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano The Thirteenth Chime (Sense of Truth, #1) by Emma Michaels Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia
Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1) by Michelle Zink Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz The Initiation (The Secret Circle, #1) by L.J. Smith The Initiation and The Captive, Part I (The Secret Circle, #1-2) by L.J. Smith Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) by Kami Garcia A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray Dream Dark by Kami Garcia The Magnolia League (Magnolia League, #1) by Katie Crouch Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2) by Kiersten White I'm 4 books ahead.

message 2: by Audrey, Read lots write lots how do I keep up!? (new)

I'm now 4% behind.

message 3: by Audrey, Read lots write lots how do I keep up!? (new)

I am 2 books behind! :O

message 4: by Audrey, Read lots write lots how do I keep up!? (new)

I am no longer behind!!!! :)

message 5: by Audrey, Read lots write lots how do I keep up!? (new)

I am "On track"

message 6: by Audrey, Read lots write lots how do I keep up!? (last edited Jul 05, 2011 06:23AM) (new)

I'm currently reading Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1) by Michelle Zink and The Survivors by Amanda Havard

message 7: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 30 comments Mod
Kiana wrote: "My goal is 500 books( I know, what was i thinking???)...tell me how A Great and Terrible Beauty goes because I don't know if I should read it"

A Great and Terrible Beauty was really good. The characters and the setting are really interesting. You should read it!!!!!

message 8: by Audrey, Read lots write lots how do I keep up!? (new)

I was reading it but I was also reading Demonglass at the time and a few other books and I had it out from the library so I never got to finish but I hear it is very good!

message 9: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Albarran | 6 comments i'm back on track too! i was 8 books behind from my goal of 50... :/ work was getting in the way of reading :) whohoo!!! now i'm back!

message 10: by Audrey, Read lots write lots how do I keep up!? (new)

Yay!

message 11: by Audrey, Read lots write lots how do I keep up!? (new)

I'm reading Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz and I was reading The Initiation and The Captive, Part I (The Secret Circle, #1-2) by L.J. Smith but I have misplaced it...