}~>O MERBOOKS: The Group For All Things Mermaid O<~{ discussion

The Books > Siren by John Everson

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Garrett (new)

Garrett (garrettgoodreads) So the majoriy of mermaid books are either childish or sappy romances, but I stumbled upon this one and it sounds awesome. Creepy and sinister, but awesome. I'd seen it several times before, but I didn't know if it was about mermaids or not. Anyway, I found a few excerpts, and she's definitely a mermaid, tail and all, despite being called a Siren, but she's also the sinister kind of mermaid. I really want to read this one! How about you guys? (Caution: it seems like this book isn't intended for younger readers, so I guess it depends on the maturity level on whether you should read this book.)

Siren by John Everson

message 2: by oliviasbooks (new)

oliviasbooks | 261 comments The vcover declares the book as a horror story. Not the book for me, I guess.

message 3: by Garrett (new)

Garrett (garrettgoodreads) I noticed that, too. I'm not much into horror, but some of the descriptions of the mermaid have convinced me to give it a try. :)

message 4: by Randi, Movies, Music, Merpeople (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 1021 comments Mod
Could you link to said mermaid descrips? I can't find them.

message 5: by Garrett (new)

Garrett (garrettgoodreads) On Amazon.com, if you search inside the book, you can find them. The only bad thing is that it only shows a brief portion of it.

}~>O MERBOOKS: The Group For All Things...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Siren (other topics)