Asian Drama's and Actors discussion

What are you currently watching?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 130 (130 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) I'm currently watching One Missed Call :)

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (exo12ever) | 82 comments Mod
I hope this isn't to much to ask but, could you find and post the episodes or (the link I guess? If there is one...) anyways, could you post the thingies for the dramas Secret Garden, Dream High, and All My Love. Because I'm not really sure were to find it but mostly cuz I'm to lazy, but I'll look to, but if you could help that'd be great ^^

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) SURE :D i'd love to ^^ hehee just give me a bit k :) i'll do my best!:D

message 4: by Lisa (new)

OK I found Secret Garden :)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) kk :] i'll have to get a folder for it

message 6: by Adrian (new)

Adrian (missadrianlee) Has anyone watched Coffee Prince? I only have a couple of episodes left and I love it so much that I don't want it to end!

message 7: by Heather Robyn (new)

Heather Robyn (hirobyns) | 15 comments I watched Coffee Prince^ I love it too, I was so addicted to it when I watching it xD

Right now, I'm watching Paradise Ranch. :D Such an adorable drama! (:

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) *.* Hello! XD

i only got to episode 5 and stopped idk why i did! O.O it was so awesome, i believe because it was going to slow owo the video always had to stop and buffer XD but i'll have to go back and watch the rest of it XD

message 9: by Lisa (new)

I'm almost done with Boys Over Flowers :( i think I might watch Playful Kiss next ^^

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Playful Kiss is a awesome Drama! :D i loved it so very much <3 thats how i found out bout the one guy, i can't remember his name :[ but he's the man guy in it XD and Genius <3 love love loved it :D sad when it ended though i so wish i could have saw more D:

message 11: by Heather Robyn (new)

Heather Robyn (hirobyns) | 15 comments ^Kim Hyun Joong~ the leader of SS501 haha.
I loved Playful Kiss! But it was pretty awkward here and there, lol.

message 12: by Adrian (new)

Adrian (missadrianlee) Just finished Coffee Prince! So, so cute! Has anyone watch Absolute Boyfriend? I think I'm going to watch that one next.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Thanks Heather :]

and i haven't watched it yet XD but i'v read the manga! i have to whole series! its awesome :'3 but i hear the drama is different from the manga D:

message 14: by Bryn ((B2/B.P)) , SS501 <3 (new)

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 65 comments Mod
I just started watching 'Boys over Flowers' and I'm all ready addicted to it. I'm also currently addicted to 'Vampire Knight' I <3 Zero I just finished Re-watching 'The eye' I absolutely love the ending :)) Tonight I plan on watching 'The Departures' 'House of Flying Daggers' and 'Nobody Knows'. Tomorrow I should be getting 'My Sassy Girl' and 'Cyborg Girl', I can't wait to watch them :))

I LOVED the manga 'Absoulte Boyfriend' but I'm not sure wether I want to watch the T.V show. Tell me if it's any good.

message 15: by Heather Robyn (new)

Heather Robyn (hirobyns) | 15 comments Oooh, I love Vampire Knight! I stopped watching anime but somebody told me that one was good, so I watched it, and now I'm back to being hooked on anime, lol.

I'm watching Urakara, it's kind of a drama? It stars the Korean girl group, KARA, but it's a Japanese drama lol. I've only got to episode 5 and it's interesting, they have to make a certain man fall in love with them, it's their 'mission' while promoting, haha.

Absolute Boyfriend was the cutest thing ever. I really liked it, but I haven't read the manga, so it might not be up to standard. :/

message 16: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Apr 02, 2011 06:43AM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) I Haven't watched anime in a while or read any manga
XD my manga's just sitting in a corner owo, but i do have volume 1 and 3 (I got the 3rd by mistake o.o) of Vampire knight :D its awesome ^^, but i haven't watched the anime :] i like to read manga more then watch the shows XD i'm guess that must be it, but sadly since all the book stores around closed i can't get anymore manga, i have to go on,line DX to much work x.x but every so often my cuz would give me a manga book :'3

and boys over flowers XD i still need to watch, first the japanese version because thats thats the one my sister wanted me to watch, (Its called Hana Yori Dango) and i'll watch the korean since lisa wants me to see it :P but at the moment i'm watching Yamato Nadeshiko Henge

message 17: by Bryn ((B2/B.P)) , SS501 <3 (new)

I read the first couple of Vampire Knight mangas years ago but I didn't really like them that much. The anime just recently came on T.V here so I decided to give it another go, now I'm compleatly hooked on it. I used to be obsessed with anime and manga, but I've since moved on to live action movies. The boys are much hotter ^^.

I've also seen a couple of episodes of the Thai version (Metorite Garden) they were pretty good. I'm planning on watching the Japanese version when I get the time, but I don't think anyone could top Kim Hyun Joong :))

message 18: by Lisa (new)

Kim Hyun Joong is in many dramas!! I first saw him in Boys Over Flowers. I wikied him and found out he was leader of SS501. I'm not too familiar with SS501, but I'm slowly, slowly getting interested kind of. Haha ^^

message 19: by Bryn ((B2/B.P)) , SS501 <3 (new)

So far I've only seen five episodes of Boys over Flowers, and I'm already in love with him. Next I plan on watcing Playfull Kisses. SS501 is my fav Asian band :))

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) yea XD lol playful kiss is a very good drama, i loved it, playful kiss was how i found out bout him XD

message 21: by Adrian (new)

Adrian (missadrianlee) What about Pasta? My friend is recommending that one to me. Anyone seen it?

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) no haven't seen that one D: i'll have to soon ^^ XD when you say pasta it makes me think of a movie i saw call "The Ramen Girl" very good movie :D

message 23: by Lisa (new)

At first I liked Ji Hoo in Boys Over Flowers, then he left for the model and I started to like Jun Pyo. When you say "The Ramen Girl" I think of the scene were Jun Pyo was eating raw ramen noodles in BOF haha ^^

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) I see lol XD
The Ramen girl is a american movie where this girls boyfriend dumps her and leaves her in japan and she doesn't know japanese, but soon she goes into this ramen shop and wants to learn how to make ramen (She does) but its very hard cause the guy who is teaching her doesn't know english :P

message 25: by Bryn ((B2/B.P)) , SS501 <3 (new)

@ Lisa I was determand to hate Joon Pyo after all the stuff he did to Jan Di in the begining, but it is incredibly hard no to love him..... Now I can't decided who I like more :S

@Katelin Ever since I got addicted to Asian movies I have been avoiding American movies like the plague, but that sounds like a really interesting movie :))

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) :D it is and i see what you mean ^^ for me though it's i'v been listening to all asian music and barley any american

message 27: by Adrian (new)

Adrian (missadrianlee) Katelin wrote: "I see lol XD
The Ramen girl is a american movie where this girls boyfriend dumps her and leaves her in japan and she doesn't know japanese, but soon she goes into this ramen shop and wants to learn..."

Oh my! I would be so, so mad if someone did that to me!

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) yea o.o! but i do like japan :P i wanna live there some day XD

message 29: by Lisa (new)

Bronwyn ((B2/B.P)) wrote: "@ Lisa I was determand to hate Joon Pyo after all the stuff he did to Jan Di in the begining, but it is incredibly hard no to love him..... Now I can't decided who I like more :S

@Katelin Ever s..."

Haha same with me. I hated Jun Pyo at the beginning and knew I would never, ever like him. But then I started to like him after a while, and then I really, really liked him and wanted him to end up with Jan Di :)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) XD *Faints* #.#

message 31: by Bryn ((B2/B.P)) , SS501 <3 (new)

Same, I can't remember the last time I went out of my way to listen to American music.
I also really want to live in Japan :)) It's my dream job to became either an English teacher at a Japanese school or a translater :))
I think I'm leaning more towards Ji Hoo. I thought it was soooo adorible when he came back and asked Jan Di if they could date secretly.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) :D awesome XD for me, may seem stupid but i wanna sing ^^ i'm trying my best by practicing everyday but some times get off track x.x

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Gomen x.x

message 34: by Bryn ((B2/B.P)) , SS501 <3 (new)

I despratly want to learn how to speak Japanaesse.... Thought I'm not getting very far with it...

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Same here DX but i don't know any good sites where you can learn x.x

message 36: by Lisa (new)

It's kind of weird but this is my plan:
Learn Chinese first
Marry someone Korean, have him teach me Korean
Learn Japanese with the Korean person I marry (unless he already knows Japanese, then I'll learn from him) :)

I want to do some kind of business in Asia. I think directing a drama would be fun, but I can't think of original ideas... So I'm not really sure, all I know is I want to do something in Asia when I grow up ^^

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) lol XD sounds like fun Lisa :D for me XD i wanna start my singing career and get myself over in japan (I wanna STAY! XD)marry a japanese guy :P have a kid(Or adopt) and so on o.o but i want a boy so you might feel sad for him :P XD he'll be dressed jrockist and also sometime i'll dress him like hizaki and bou
Hizaki (Its a Boy)

Bou(Yes its a boy)

*.* Mostly Bou ish BUT i promise not to do it to him all the time XDDD

O.O Gomen, imagination...again XD

message 38: by Heather Robyn (new)

Heather Robyn (hirobyns) | 15 comments You guys want to learn Japanese? Like self-teach? :D That's amazing, but really hard to do! But I searched online for you guys, and I think learning by games is helpful. So I found two sites that could possibly help you guys~
http://www.learn-hiragana-katakana.com/
http://www.digitaldialects.com/Japane...

If you guys want some other language, or something a lot more difficult, you can always ask me^^ I always seem to find that kind of stuff xD

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) OH thank you so much Heather! *Tackles/hugs you* XD

message 40: by Heather Robyn (new)

Heather Robyn (hirobyns) | 15 comments No problem! I really hope it helps!(:

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) :D ^^ thanks again

message 42: by Lisa (new)

Nah, first I want to learn Chinese, my mom speaks Chinese so my mom is teaching me, plus I have a CD that I never listen to, to learn Chinese.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) lol Lucky XD! all my mom knows is english XD

message 44: by Lisa (new)

Well, it's weird cuz my dad speaks Dutch and English, my mom speaks Chinese, Haika, and English. But my brother and I only know English :( and like all our cousins (they either know Dutch or Chinese) and they can speak English too!! It's not fair!!!!

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) :O Well you'll learn soon enough lisa ^^

message 46: by Lisa (new)

Hope so!!!!

message 47: by Adrian (new)

Adrian (missadrianlee) I'm using Rosetta Stone to learn Japanese. It's really awesome! I love the way they leach you.

message 48: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Apr 07, 2011 10:18AM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) I would use rosetta stone but i hear its expansive D:

message 49: by Bryn ((B2/B.P)) , SS501 <3 (new)

I've almost masterd Hirogana :)) Very proud of myself. I also really want to learn how to speak Korean.

message 50: by Adrian (new)

Adrian (missadrianlee) Yea, rosetta stone is pretty spendy, but my family pulled together and got it for me for xmas :)

« previous 1 3