Delirity discussion

Author K > Bow Street Runners - L. Kleypas

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Someone to Watch Over Me (Bow Street Runners, #1) by Lisa Kleypas Lady Sophia's Lover (Bow Street Runners, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Worth Any Price (Bow Street Runners, #3) by Lisa Kleypas

message 2: by Heather (last edited Mar 10, 2011 11:18AM) (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I just got book 2 in from the library.
These, or at least the first one, is much less of a historical romance/comedy. The characters are more serious. The Hathaways are just crazy characters (for their time period). The Wallflowers are fun too, but I don't know if they're as crazy. They've got different issues. 2 are Americans, 1 is poor, and the other girl has a stutter that prevents her from dealing with the boys how she'd like.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments I've heard this series is supposed to be way more serous then the Wallflower and Hathaway books.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 827 comments Judging from just the first book, I'd say that's correct. Even so, I still liked the book, but it definitely did not read like a Hathaways book.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Good to know. Once I get through the Hathaways I want to start up on that series.