Fans of Christian Romance discussion

General Romance > Monthly Book Read?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 235 comments Mod
Is anyone interested in doing a monthly book read? Some of the other groups do this and its a lot of fun to read and discuss a book. If people are interested I will set up a thread just for that and we can work at getting that going!

message 2: by Kristy (new)

Kristy (riverunbroken) | 71 comments A Group read would be fun. I may not be able to participate in all of them, but it would be fun.

message 3: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn (goodreadscominfolady) | 28 comments I would like forward to doing a monthly book read.

message 4: by Kim (new)

Kim | 2 comments I am very interested in participating in a monthly book read or group. Maybe we could start with a series or trilogy.

message 5: by Abbie (new)

Okay sounds like we have enough interest to get this going. Do we want to try and start in April? We could do like Kim says maybe do a series or we could put together a list of themes and then pick one and nominate books that way. Any thoughts?

message 6: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 76 comments It will depend on the read. as I cant borrow books from the library as they just dont have many christian books there except whats been donated.

message 7: by Abbie (new)

Go here to nominate a book for April!

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/5...

message 8: by Abbie (new)

We are getting started on our first group read together! Head over to the group read section and join in!