Asian Drama's and Actors discussion

Japanese Actors > Matsumoto Jun

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by UlzzangLover (last edited Mar 05, 2011 12:21PM) (new)

UlzzangLover (enyosnow) | 15 comments Mod
Name: 松本潤
Name (romaji): Matsumoto Jun
Nicknames: Matsujun, Junji, King [by all Arashi], Jun~Chan, Matsumoto~kun, Do-S
Profession: Actor, singer
Birthdate: 1983-Aug-30
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 173cm
Weight: 58kg
Star sign: Virgo
Blood type: A-
Family: Older sister
Talent agency: Johnny's Entertainment
Matsumoto jun was in about 16 dramas and 8 movies.
ok now lets start with the oldest drama he has been in. He was in a drama called Bokura no Yuki. Was on tv at 1997 oct-18 to 1997 Dec-20 playing as Mori. i havent seen this one though but seems the drama is about This big earthquake and a boy trying to find his friend. As he's trying to find his friend he meets other and they have to survive together. http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/imag...
http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/tobo... {this is him i think in the drama im not quiet sure}

oki now the second one issss Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo 3. 9 eposides + a specail. its about The Young Kindaichi is back and better than ever! In this first of many cases, Kindaichi finds himself onboard a cruise ship in which the captain mysteriously disappears the day after a big party. A search of the ship finds nothing, except for little drops of blood on the light switch in the captain's room. Might it be a clue perhaps? You bet! When what looks to be a case of serious foul play unfolds, the ship's radio is found disabled-so much for contacting the authorities. So, far out at sea until they can reach land, it's up to Kindaichi and friends to find the killer - and stay alive! He played as Kindaichi.{post rest later}

message 2: by Bryn ((B2/B.P)) , SS501 <3 (new)

Bryn ((B2/B.P))   Ryeosomniac~~ (Heesica) | 65 comments Mod
I LOVED him in Hana Yori Dango. I really want to check out some of his other dramas', expetially, 'I'm your Pet'.