Warrior Cats discussion

Importent > Questions/Comments/Concerns

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Thistleclaw, Spam cleaner (new)

Thistleclaw | 56 comments Mod
Questions comments and concerns go here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 12, 2011 10:59AM) (new)

((Nemonica, Demonstar and Emily. No more spam. Even though I can't bann Demonstar, I can bann you two. This is your first warning Nemonica, and your second Emily.))

((I'm confused but ok...as far back as i can see i havn't spammed but i'm wrong, so correct me.))

message 3: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) I dont even remember if I spammed since its all gone. I guess I'm leaving the group since they said I would be deleted at 2 warnings. Bye everyone. You take spam as anything. My first warning, I was helping a fellow group member. No offense, but thats pretty stupid to give me a warning for.

message 4: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 182 comments Agreed.

message 5: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 94 comments Mod
Agression your turning people away...I help delete spam if its that big a deal

message 6: by Thistleclaw, Spam cleaner (new)

I never said leave. I said stop spamming. If it happens any more I will have to bann you. If you keep sassing me, that's also a violation of the rules. I may be strict, but not a tyrant. If you follow rules and expectations, I'm good. It's ok Demonstar. You have to handle practically everything else.

message 7: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 94 comments Mod
srry if i sounded mean...i dont want to come across that way...but i dont want you too either...i want people to reconize you as a supirior in this group

message 8: by Thistleclaw, Spam cleaner (new)

It's ok. I get moody when several rules are violated and I'm expected to help out.