Fans of Christian Romance discussion

Authors > Lena Nelson Dooley

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (last edited Apr 01, 2011 10:53AM) (new)

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 235 comments Mod
Genre: Literature & Fiction, Romance, Historical Fiction

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...

http://www.lenanelsondooley.com/

Some Books
Love Finds You in Golden, New Mexico by Lena Nelson Dooley Minnesota Brothers by Lena Nelson Dooley Windswept Weddings by Lena Nelson Dooley

message 2: by Lena (new)

Lena Dooley (lenanelsondooley) | 21 comments My latest book is LOVE FINDS YOU IN GOLDEN, NEW MEXICO, a heroine-in-peril, mail-order-bride gone awry story. There are a number of reviews on this site.

My next series is the McKenna's Daughters series with books releasing October 2011, May 2012, and January 2013.

The series after that is Restored Hearts with books releasing October 2013, May 2014, and January 2015.

message 3: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 76 comments and a good book it was too. really enjoyed it.

message 4: by Lena (new)

Lena Dooley (lenanelsondooley) | 21 comments Thanks, Ausjenny!

message 5: by Joy (new)

Joy Oh --- I need to get that book! It sounds so good! lol
*goes to add LFY in Golden, New Mexico to her to-read list*

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 101 comments Joy wrote: "Oh --- I need to get that book! It sounds so good! lol
*goes to add LFY in Golden, New Mexico to her to-read list*"

lol you are too funny

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 101 comments Lena Nelson wrote: "My latest book is LOVE FINDS YOU IN GOLDEN, NEW MEXICO, a heroine-in-peril, mail-order-bride gone awry story. There are a number of reviews on this site.

My next series is the McKenna's Daughters ..."

YEA! Can't wait. I bought LFYI Golden New Mexico on sale! So since I am sick I can get plenty of reading done!

message 8: by Lena (new)

Lena Dooley (lenanelsondooley) | 21 comments Jennifer and Joy, I hope you like it.

message 9: by Joy (new)

Joy Jennifer, hope you feel better soon. A good book is good medicine. :)

message 10: by Kristy (new)

Kristy (riverunbroken) | 71 comments Jennifer, I hope you feel better soon. Sorry to hear you are sick. No fun.

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 101 comments lol thanks guys...haven't been this sick in a long time. A book or two is definitely good medicine.

message 12: by Lena (new)

Lena Dooley (lenanelsondooley) | 21 comments Just finished the substantive edits for Maggie's Journey, which comes out in October. I'm really getting excited about my McKenna's Daughers series with Charisma House.

message 13: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 101 comments Lena Nelson wrote: "Just finished the substantive edits for Maggie's Journey, which comes out in October. I'm really getting excited about my McKenna's Daughers series with Charisma House."

Woohoo! Can't wait.

message 14: by Lena (new)

Lena Dooley (lenanelsondooley) | 21 comments And they're starting working on the marketing for Mary's Blessing, book two of McKenna's Daughters today. It comes out next year. I'm actually writing it right now.

message 15: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 101 comments lol write faster! JK