E.Y.A.B. discussion

The Knights > Alex (Angel Trilogy)

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) its not out in the us yet but i thought that i would set up the topic for when ppl do read it. i am so in love with alex

message 2: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) I love Alex as well. :) He is so sweet and so sexy :D

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i thought it was impossible but i think i may actually have found a guy i like just as much (maybe a bit more) than Dimka :o

message 4: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) :D Even though I'm drooling over Alex, I still think that Willow is the perfect match for him :D It's too bad that guys like that only exist is books xD

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yea she totally is. i dnt like the description of the nxt book tho. it says alex has 2 leave willow. i was like what? no????????
lol
yes but if he were real i would have 2 try n steal him away :p

message 6: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Yeah same here. I hope it turns out good for them though.
Oh and believe me, you would have some competition if he was real xD LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yep definitely. probably a good thing he's not then eh?
at least with him being fictional i can pretend he's mine lol

message 8: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Yeah definately. I think that if he was real Willow would be too, then no girl in the world would have a chance against her :D LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol that's very true
all the better that he's fictional lol

message 10: by Emilija (last edited Mar 06, 2011 02:35AM) (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) but still, I think it would be good to have at least a few guys that are like that in the world, because right now every guy I know is an idiot in a way (I mean that in the nicest way possible) LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yep.
i wouldn't know tho, i've never had boyfriend lol

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i'm never had a boyfriend and i am 19

message 13: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) that's good. I personaly recommend to never have a boyfriend unless you are going to be serious about it. It's not worth to get your heart broken over some idiot :D LOL, how did the talk about Alex from Angel get us talking about this? xD

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i dnt know.
i'm not reli bothered bout not having a bf. there's plenty of time for that.
mmm i'd much rather tlk bout alex. now what a perfect bf he wud be yum

message 15: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) LOL great way to change the subject back to Alex :D I wonder how the series are going to end. I don't want them to, but I do wonder how they will turn out.

By the way Kayleigh since your at uni what subject are you doing?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) as long as willow n alex r together, it'll b fine :) hopefully with all the angels dead :p

i'm studying psychology

message 17: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Kayleigh Loves Alex and Dimka :) wrote: "as long as willow n alex r together, it'll b fine :) hopefully with all the angels dead :p

i'm studying psychology"

Psychology is hard. Good luck with that. :D

message 18: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) Anyway, I wouldn't want all of the angels dead, just because there are some good angels (not a lot but there are), I would just be happy if they made some sort of agreenment. Or something like that. :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i dnt actually find it that hard but this is my 4th year of doing psychology lol

yea psychology is looking at the brain as well as environmental influences to enable us to say why people behave in the way that they do.

i reli want them 2 kill her dad tho. so much he's just horrible.

message 20: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) oh yeah I completely forgot about the fact that her dad is the "head" angel. and he does deserve to die. I also think that it would be a lot more interesting if they died in a more unique way other than what they already tried.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yea i think so 2. omg what if they just killed each other. like they got turned against each other. lol

message 22: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) yeah that would be great. I know this might sound weird or really really bad, but for some reason I think that it would be a good end to the trilogy if she died. Because I feel like it would be a great twist since every single series I read nowadays they always have happy endings, I want something different for a change.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) nooooooooooooooooo
i've read too many sad books lately i want a happy ending to the trilogy.
with her and alex together. i like happy endings lol

or......
with me being written into the book and then she can die and i can steal alex.

message 24: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) LOL that would be great for you! xD well only L.A. Weatherly knows the ending and we can only guess, until all of the three books come out.

what sad books did you read, because I'm for some reason lacking that right now.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) never let me go
anything by nicholas sparks.

they aren't paranormal tho but they r reli sad and kinda depressing. lol

message 26: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) oh I know what you mean LOL, I'll be sure to get a book of his.

Totaly random, but I loved it when alex and willow were travelling in the car. they were so sweet then, I mean they still are, but you know...

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) ikr.
when she kept looking at him when he wasn't looking, falling for him but thinking he hated her and then him looking at her when she wasn't looking falling for her but not wanting 2 coz of her being half angel

awwwwwwwww it was so cute

message 28: by Emilija (new)

Emilija (coffeechatter) yeah it was. they only admited their love at the end, i wished they did it sooner, but it was great that at least the did.

I wondered what her aunt was thinking when she left, and how her mom was doing. I hope that it ends well for them too.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yea i wish they had sooner as well. all the way thru i i was like come on its obvious you love each other lol

i reli hope that it ends well for her mum 2.

message 30: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments ahhhh...i want it!!!!!
:P

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol kk :)

message 32: by Kay (last edited Apr 02, 2011 06:38AM) (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments :)
i ordered it but they don't have it so iam gonna wait for a while.....poooor me...i sounds so good...is it?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) its absolutely amazing. over 500 pages and i finished it in a day. i couldn't put it down. its my fave book atm :)

it mite b because it doesn't come out in america until may i think. its coming out at angel burn there

message 34: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments k....so watsup?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) not much, am just enjoying being able to be on here after being so busy and not having had time lol

message 36: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments Kayleigh Loves Alex and Dimka :) wrote: "not much, am just enjoying being able to be on here after being so busy and not having had time lol"

yay...i missed so much..the goodreads isn't the same without ya and stacy!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i know, i miss twin sooooooooo much :(

i'm glad to be back on tho now :)

message 38: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments me 2:)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :)

one more week and then i am off for 3 yey

message 40: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments yey....that would be amazin' so ya will be on goodreads!!!:)
*jumping in existment*

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i know yey :p

message 42: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments lol

message 43: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
The one and only Angel Hunter. DANG!