Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Young Adult Fiction > Free Giveaway for new YA Fantasy!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly (new)

Holly Hook (hollyannehook) | 9 comments Hi all,

I am hosting a giveaway for my new YA fantasy, Rita Morse and the Sinister Shadow, in the eBook format of the winner's choice. (That's the cover featured in my profile photo.) I will be selecting 3 winners through a random drawing.

If you'd like to enter, simply comment and I'll add your username to the drawing.

I will do the drawing on the last day of this month and announce the winner then.

More info can be found on Rita Morse and the Sinister Shadow HERE

message 2: by Nicki (new)

Nicki Markus (nickijmarkus) Wow, I'm the first to comment! All the best for the new release Holly - I hope it does well for you!

message 3: by Holly (new)

Holly Hook (hollyannehook) | 9 comments Thanks! I will add your name to the drawing. You're the first!

message 4: by Lolliepop (new)

Lolliepop (snhz) hah..your new books?!great!the very best of luck to you from me!!

message 5: by Holly (new)

Holly Hook (hollyannehook) | 9 comments Thanks! You're added to the drawing.

message 6: by Lea (new)

Lea (vagabondia) Sounds like fun! Count me in! and congrats on the book!

message 7: by Holly (new)

Holly Hook (hollyannehook) | 9 comments Thanks...you're the third to enter!

message 8: by Holly (new)

Holly Hook (hollyannehook) | 9 comments I will be announcing the winner of this drawing tomorrow. A total of 6 people entered over two threads. I will also message the winner for his/her email address.

message 9: by LaVerne (new)

LaVerne Clark (laverneclark) oh, oh, oh! Am I too late? It's April 1st here in NZ but hoping its still March where you are : )

LaVerne Clark
(love the cover by the way)

message 10: by Holly (new)

Holly Hook (hollyannehook) | 9 comments Nope...I haven't chosen the winner yet so I'll add you.

message 11: by Holly (new)

Holly Hook (hollyannehook) | 9 comments And the winner of the random drawing is...LaVerne (from the other contest thread.)

Thanks everyone for playing, and I hope to have more giveaways here in the future!

LaVerne, I'll be contacting you with instructions and hope to send you your prize tomorrow.