Young Adult Fiction for Adults discussion

Contests > Free Giveaway--New YA fantasy!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly (last edited Mar 05, 2011 08:50AM) (new)

Holly Hook (hollyannehook) | 8 comments Hi all,

I am hosting a giveaway for my new YA fantasy, Rita Morse and the Sinister Shadow, in the eBook format of the winner's choice. (That's the cover featured in my profile photo.) I will be selecting 3 winners through a random drawing.

If you'd like to enter, simply comment and I'll add your username to the drawing.

I will do the drawing on the last day of this month and announce the winner then.

More info can be found on Rita Morse and the Sinister Shadow HERE

message 2: by C. (new)

C. Grace | 9 comments Awesome, I would love to win a free E-book as long as it's compatible with a kindle?

message 3: by Holly (new)

Holly Hook (hollyannehook) | 8 comments Thanks! Yes, I do have it in mobi (Kindle) format. You're the fourth to enter as I have this going on another thread as well.

The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears (thefountainpendiva) This sounds really interesting. Count me in.

Peep (Pop! Pop!) But I love the tag line, "Maybe toilet papering was a bad idea." Hahaha!

message 6: by Holly (new)

Holly Hook (hollyannehook) | 8 comments You guys will be entries five and six.

message 7: by Holly (new)

Holly Hook (hollyannehook) | 8 comments I will be announcing the winner of this drawing tomorrow. A total of 6 people entered over two threads. I will also message the winner for his/her email address.

message 8: by Cindy (new)

Cindy I would love to be included if it's not too late!!

message 9: by Holly (new)

Holly Hook (hollyannehook) | 8 comments You're included. I haven't chosen the winner yet.

message 10: by Holly (new)

Holly Hook (hollyannehook) | 8 comments And the winner of the random drawing is...LaVerne (from the other contest thread.)

Thanks everyone for playing, and I hope to have more giveaways here in the future!