Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Archive (general & ongoing) > Being the poster

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (casswish) I was trying to find on here the rules or guidelines for being the one to introduce a challenge. It doesn't seem to be only the moderators posting challenges, so is anyone allowed to if they have a great idea?

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 7316 comments hey Cassie - I don't know if there are official guidelines...if I have an idea, I normally send a PM to Yz and talk to her about the idea - she helps to tweak it etc...and then you can post it...she is in the middle of moving, so it might take her a little while to respond, but you could also try the other two Mods.

message 3: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (casswish) Ok, thanks!

Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim) (jim_formerly_photojim) | 5294 comments Or you could just go down to the 'Dare You to Read' challenge section and post your challenge. Lots of folks post challenges there.

message 5: by Tania (new)

Tania | 644 comments A lot of us are also helping out while Yz is moving and the other mods have lots on. So you may see random names hosting the regular challenges at the moment.

Hosting a challenge is heaps of fun - if your challenge idea can somehow be morphed into a Pick it for me challenge then drop a PM to Rossy (one of the Mods)