F/F Romance-Erotica discussion

Read an eBook for free week

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tess (new)

Tess Harding (tessharding) | 3 comments If you are a reader and want to get some free fiction, the read an eBook promotion starts tomorrow for one week, where many book titles are being offered for free.

If you have an author and have an eBook out there tomorrow starts a promotion for 1 week to offer your books for free. I have already set my Smashwords account up to offer both of my titles for free for the week.

This is a great marketing opportunity for any of you who are just starting out - and for those of you who are already started out. An even greater opportunity for readers to download some great books for nothing.

message 2: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (alexisshore) | 3 comments You can get Bitten from Smashwords for free with the following coupon code: JY36A

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

x

message 3: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Zedde (zedde) | 6 comments thanks for putting that out there, JT! i also have an ebook out called "dangerous pleasures" - sensual F/F fiction in a collection of short stories. i'm offering it for free (usually $9.99) for the week through lulu.com. access it here: http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/kis...

- fiona

message 4: by Pam (new)

Pam Silk | 5 comments very cool. I will definitely check this out

message 5: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Zedde (zedde) | 6 comments oops! i meant to say the free ebook is called "kisses after midnight." my new book in print is called "dangerous pleasures."

message 6: by Tess (new)

Tess Harding (tessharding) | 3 comments Hi Fiona,

The link was correct, so I've now downloaded, thanks. Haven't had time to do more than read the first couple of pages, but I really like your writing style. Concise and sensual. Good job.

message 7: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Zedde (zedde) | 6 comments thanks! i'm trying to get better everyday. practice, practice :).