E.Y.A.B. discussion

84 views
Series Discussions > House Of Night

Comments Showing 1-50 of 325 (325 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Zee (new)

Zee love this series.......
of course stark is my fav...
ps: he's mine:P


message 2: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments GO TEAM STARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


message 3: by Gemini (new)

Gemini (Sasukesgirl527) Team STARK BABY


Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) team stark


message 5: by Zee (new)

Zee Ursula the Strigoi wrote: "can i say YAWN HON is boring"

sometimes:D


message 6: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments XD


message 7: by Zee (new)

Zee =D


message 8: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Ursula the Strigoi wrote: "Rozalina-Zazou-Vampire Freak wrote: "Ursula the Strigoi wrote: "can i say YAWN HON is boring"

sometimes:D"

no always"


Never!


Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i love hon


message 10: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments me2 kay


Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :)


message 12: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments why?!
it is so amazin.....what is your fav series?


message 13: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments Ursula the Strigoi wrote: "look i just dont get it"

why?!
it is so amazin.....what is your fav series?


message 14: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Awww...HON is not that bad....Maybe because Zoey is kinda-? I think it's one of the good series I've read.
Strange angels, man gotta read them some days.


message 15: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments Ursula the Strigoi wrote: "its just well stupid. my fave series is strange angels followed closely by va"

i love the va
and i need to read strange angels


message 16: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
K.K. wrote: "Ursula the Strigoi wrote: "its just well stupid. my fave series is strange angels followed closely by va"

i love the va
and i need to read strange angels"


Agree.


message 17: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments who doesn't?
:P


message 18: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
And I need to get The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) by Aimee Carter ...like real bad.


message 19: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments i have sooo much to read
but still iam buying books....


message 20: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Tempted....hehe


message 21: by Zee (new)

Zee Ursula the Strigoi wrote: "Rozalina-Zazou-Vampire Freak wrote: "Ursula the Strigoi wrote: "can i say YAWN HON is boring"

sometimes:D"

no always"


really....where did u reach in the hon...its pretty good


message 22: by Zee (new)

Zee Natshane wrote: "And I need to get The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) by Aimee Carter...like real bad."

OOOH OOOH ME 2!!!!


message 23: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Rozalina-Zazou-Vampire Freak wrote: "Natshane wrote: "And I need to get The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) by Aimee Carter...like real bad."

OOOH OOOH ME 2!!!!"


And this is also because of Kay, XD
Anyway, which Greek God you like best?


message 24: by Zee (new)

Zee Aphrodite!!!
Athena too!!!!
have u watched THE LIGHTENING THIEF...
it talks about greek gods...that's y i'm excited 2 read this book...


message 25: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
I have! And that's what made me love Logan Lerman and choose him to be my Ethan! LOL
I've read the first and the second book as well!
I like Hades and Persephone's story (The Goddest Test) and I enjoy reading Athena and Aphrodite's as well!


message 26: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments Rozalina-Zazou-Vampire Freak wrote: "Aphrodite!!!
Athena too!!!!
have u watched THE LIGHTENING THIEF...
it talks about greek gods...that's y i'm excited 2 read this book..."


i love this movie


message 27: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Uh huh! Although it's quite diff from the book ;(


message 28: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments Natshane wrote: "Uh huh! Although it's quite diff from the book ;("

in a good or bad way?


message 29: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
I watched the movie first so I thought the movie was good, and the book was way better, but anyways, I still love the movie because it's a story brought to life!


message 30: by Zee (new)

Zee Natshane wrote: "I watched the movie first so I thought the movie was good, and the book was way better, but anyways, I still love the movie because it's a story brought to life!"

i should add it to my tbr list:D


message 31: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Rozalina-Zazou-Vampire Freak wrote: "Natshane wrote: "I watched the movie first so I thought the movie was good, and the book was way better, but anyways, I still love the movie because it's a story brought to life!"

i should add i..."


TEEHEE=)


message 32: by Zee (new)

Zee ;)
*sigh*
i have a serious problem...my tbr list keeps on growing!!!


message 33: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
that"s the point! XD


message 34: by Zee (new)

Zee ;)


message 35: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments Rozalina-Zazou-Vampire Freak wrote: ";)
*sigh*
i have a serious problem...my tbr list keeps on growing!!!"


mine2


message 36: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
I'm going to reduce the books in my tbr list now...


message 37: by Zee (new)

Zee yes u should:)
and i shod read more thou:P


message 38: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Don't forget to study too.


message 39: by Zee (new)

Zee yes i won't...now ttyl hun...i should go and study:P


message 40: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
ok...:( TTYL!


message 41: by Zee (new)

Zee ;)


message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Rozalina-Zazou-Belikov-Freak wrote: "love this series.......
of course stark is my fav...
ps: he's mine:P"


I AGREE ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT STARK BEIN URS Z!!
OF COURSE HE'S URS IN THE SERIES BUT HE'S MINE!!
LOLZ!
:)
♥ YU Z!


message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

K.K wrote: "GO TEAM STARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I ♥ TEAM STARK!!


message 44: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments lol


message 45: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
KiAnna((LoVeS vAmPiReS)) wrote: "Rozalina-Zazou-Belikov-Freak wrote: "love this series.......
of course stark is my fav...
ps: he's mine:P"

I AGREE ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT STARK BEIN URS Z!!
OF COURSE HE'S URS IN THE SERIES BUT..."


HA!


message 46: by Zee (new)

Zee KiAnna((LoVeS vAmPiReS)) wrote: "Rozalina-Zazou-Belikov-Freak wrote: "love this series.......
of course stark is my fav...
ps: he's mine:P"

I AGREE ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT STARK BEIN URS Z!!
OF COURSE HE'S URS IN THE SERIES BUT..."


kianna not really:(
HE'S MINE!!!MINE I TELL U MINE!!!


message 47: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
Rozalina-Zazou-Belikov-Freak wrote: "KiAnna((LoVeS vAmPiReS)) wrote: "Rozalina-Zazou-Belikov-Freak wrote: "love this series.......
of course stark is my fav...
ps: he's mine:P"

I AGREE ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT STARK BEIN URS Z!!
OF ..."

Ladies!!!!!!!! SHARE!


message 48: by Zee (new)

Zee nah ah!!!
he's mine since the begining and everybody knows that:(
*angry face*


message 49: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
~sigh~ when would you guys finally make peace....XD


message 50: by Kay (last edited Mar 26, 2011 11:35AM) (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments never...the fictionalmen are sooo awesome that no peace will ever be if they don't chooose one of us:P


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
back to top