Books I Loathed discussion

Шøᾔḓεґḯᾔg

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 84 comments There are many, many Goodreads groups where you can discuss books you liked. If we didn't love books and reading in the first place, we wouldn't react so strongly to books we didn't like.

No one agrees with every single rant on here. I like Charlaine Harris books myself and I loved Tana French's In the Woods.

message 2: by Shep (new)

Shep @Sherri

Dude you should so be on a debate team o.O

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! I thought this is the site for loathing. I come here just to see what everyone hates so I do not get ensnared. I never put a book down no matter how bad. I love this group.

message 4: by stormhawk (new)

stormhawk Fadhilah, what I wonder about are things like your fascination for having discovered the Character Map tool.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I think fadhilah is officially my favorite group member thus far. :) No offense to anyone else, you're all cool too.

message 6: by Shep (new)

Shep lol yes. 8B coolness.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! I second that! All of it. You people are nuts. I love it. It's like being in a conversation with Laurel and Hardy or Abbott and Costello, I understand perfectly Mello.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Fadhilah wrote: "My name is Mello wrote: "I think fadhilah is officially my favorite group member thus far. :) No offense to anyone else, you're all cool too."

Thanks, Mello. But what actually made me your favor..."

you're straightforward, anti-snoot, and u have a sense of humor! :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Just because you do not like jokes does not mean you do not have a sense of humor. :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Fadhilah wrote: "thanks...but...???
How do you know that? I don't like jokes too much"

oh but ur sarcastic which is better than jokes :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Fadhilah wrote: "lol...
I don't want to be sarcastic. I think it's mean lol"

It doesn't have to be :)

message 12: by Shep (new)

Shep is the horse as mad as a hatter?? o.O