The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P discussion

Fun Discusssions :P > Good game!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dani (new)

Dani Bull | 8 comments heres the deal ill write a quote from one of the books and someont writes who says the quote and then writes a new quote for the next person.

my quote is one of mi favs n its real easy!

"Is this the part where you start tearing off strips off your shirt to bind my wounds?"
If you wanted me to rip my clothes off you should have just asked."

who said it? and what book is it from?

message 2: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) haha I LOVE that one!! Its was Clary and Jace in City of Bones.

"If you were half as funny as you think you are, you'd be twice as funny as you are now."

message 3: by Dani (new)

Dani Bull | 8 comments haha i like tht one too lol im pretty sure it was Dorothea to jace? in The City Of Bones

"I don't want to be a man, " I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confrnt his own demons and takes it out verbally on people instead" "Well," "Your doing a fantastic job."

thats two ppl again

message 4: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) Jace & Luke in CoA

"Good idea," said ??????? "I shall be Baron Hotschaft Von Hugenstein."

message 5: by Dani (new)

Dani Bull | 8 comments lol tht one was Jace

"Jesus!" ... exclaimed.
"Actually, it's just me," said .... "Although I've been told the resemblance is startling."

message 6: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Luke and Simon in CoB

"He wont have to worry about you spilling his secrets.”
“Yeah,” _ said, “he‘s terrified I‘ll tell everyone that he‘s always really wanted to be a ballerina.” (2 people also)

message 7: by Dani (new)

Dani Bull | 8 comments im not too sure who says the first line it may be Alec but i dnt think so lol i kno the second line is Jace

"Just because you call an electric eel a rubber duck doesn't make it a rubber duck, does it? And God help the poor bastard who decides they want to take a bath with the duckie. "

easy one

message 8: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) Jace
& the one before i think it's Imogen talking to Jace in CoA

"But there's this girl. And Jace is her brother."............"Isn't there always a girl."

message 9: by Liliana (last edited Mar 11, 2011 02:34PM) (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Daylighter wrote: "Jace
& the one before i think it's Imogen talking to Jace in CoA"i>

Yep :)

message 10: by Dani (new)

Dani Bull | 8 comments im afraid we're all out of bitter revenge at the moment so its tea or nothing

message 11: by Erika (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) Hodge to Clary in CoB

"You had to make a crazy jail friend, didn't you? You couldn't just count ceiling tiles or tame a pet mouse like normal prisoners do?"

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia | 4 comments That was either jace or alec talking to simon when they broke him out of jail in CoG. I cant remember which one though! grrr!

"It was like a bad movie except he didn't actually twirl his mustache"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

jace, and the one b4 that is also jace :D

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was alive when the Dead Sea was just a lake that was feeling a little poorly."
???

message 15: by Breeze (last edited Aug 27, 2011 04:35PM) (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 98 comments MAGNUS!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 Sorry, I just looove the High Warlock of Brooklyn! Magnus Bane FTW!
Okay, pretty easy one:

"I don't care who her mother is," ...... said. "You can't see me without an appointment. Come back later. Next March would be good."

"March?" ......... looked horrified.

"You're right," ...... said. "Too rainy. How about June?"

Which book, and which characters?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

umm idk, magnus from city of bones???

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

its magnus bane that said that from city of glass!!!!!!!

message 18: by Dani (new)

Dani Bull | 8 comments It was Magnus from city of glass but he was pretending to be regnor fell. I think that's how u spell it lol

message 19: by Dani (new)

Dani Bull | 8 comments Ok so this ones not actually anyone saying anything but can someone tell me what chapter it's in?

He caught her as if he were used to catching fainting girls, as If he did it every day. Maybe he did.

message 20: by Flora (Ludacris) (new)

Flora (Ludacris) (shipitlikefedex) Dani wrote: "It was Magnus from city of glass but he was pretending to be regnor fell. I think that's how u spell it lol"

You mean Ragnor Fell? Haha. Lol.