Peace from Broken Pieces: How to Get Through What You're Going Through Peace from Broken Pieces discussion

How can you help others to heal and you are broken yourself?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary Why do we find it so easy to share with others steps on being healed and yet we are broken ourselves.

Marilyn Diamond I am finding that we get broken at specific times in our lives and I feel that we share with others out of adulterated love with what we believe is pure.

Mary Marilyn wrote: "I am finding that we get broken at specific times in our lives and I feel that we share with others out of adulterated love with what we believe is pure."

Define adulterated love?

Kezia Davis We all have been broken in some way or another, yet we still give advice. What we share with someone else can probably help heal what's broken inside of them and that person may be able to heal me in the process. It's not about what we're going through or how unfunctional we are, it's about coming together in unity to heal eachother.

Mary You are so right Kezia by sharing with others we are healed also. Often times we go through not because of what we have done but for the Kingdom sake. Our lives will be a testimony to help others who are hurting too..

Kezia Davis Mary wrote: "You are so right Kezia by sharing with others we are healed also. Often times we go through not because of what we have done but for the Kingdom sake. Our lives will be a testimony to help others w..."

Exactly...