Nightshade and Andrea Cremer Fans discussion

Books > Speculations for Wolfsbane

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 113 comments Mod
You can read an 11 page excerpt of Wolfsbane at the following link. The link was included on one of the last pages of my copy of Nightshade:
http://www.nightshadebook.com/

message 2: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (may1200) | 13 comments oh my gosh i want to hear more about that sercher

message 3: by kayla** (last edited Jun 05, 2011 10:59AM) (new)

kayla** (kaylaxbooks) | 36 comments All I want is more Ren:)
I know that there will be a lot more Shay, some stuff that will surely make me hate him further, but Andrea Cremer also said that Ren would never let her forget him in Wolfsbane...
So excited!

message 4: by Lisarenee (new)

We seem to have more people in this group liking Ren than Shay. I'm torn between the two. At the end of Nightshade I started leaning more toward Ren.

message 5: by kayla** (new)

kayla** (kaylaxbooks) | 36 comments Yeah, I sometimes wonder if this was deliberately done by Andrea Cremer...
I think it's safe to say that Ren is a much more popular pick than Shay...

message 6: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia Ren is alot more appealing and very strong willed LOL and women love alot more intrigue and at trying to figure out what men are really thinking...Ren all the way!!

message 7: by Lisarenee (new)

I can't wait for the book to come out.

message 8: by kayla** (new)

kayla** (kaylaxbooks) | 36 comments only a week! :) super excited!!! cannot believe the wait is almost over!

message 9: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (may1200) | 13 comments i have a nook and i preordered the book and it will download on the 26 cant wait

message 10: by Lisarenee (new)

Are you starting at midnight? lol I wonder what time zone they use as the base for releasing the eBook version of the book? Some countries are almost a day ahead of us. I wonder if that will complicate things for eBook sellers in the future as eBooks and eReaders start to take over?

message 11: by kayla** (new)

kayla** (kaylaxbooks) | 36 comments Wolfsbane is out today!!! :)

message 12: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Hale | 11 comments yah!!!!!!!

message 13: by Lisarenee (new)

I got my copy!

message 14: by kayla** (new)

kayla** (kaylaxbooks) | 36 comments If you're a B&N member, there's a 40% off coupon!:)

message 15: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 25 comments Just finished Wolfsbane! Can you say "amazing"?! I couldn't put it down!

message 16: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Hale | 11 comments Veronica wrote: "Just finished Wolfsbane! Can you say "amazing"?! I couldn't put it down!"

is it?? i might get it 2day!!!

message 17: by Lisarenee (new)

I'm almost halfway through and loving it so far.

message 18: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 25 comments There was so much action and there are alot of cool new characters introduced (which causes new romances!) :D

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wolfsbane (other topics)