Role Play people!! discussion

Alice in Wonderland > Alice in Wonderland Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Jenny walked through the woods, her white sun dress fluttering around her knees, it was a breezy summer day, and she walked barefoot

message 2: by JennyGrace (last edited Mar 04, 2011 09:01PM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((I know))
Jenny looked around the woods, noticing the difference from the woods back home
((does she know it's wonderland or just think it's simply a different place?))

message 3: by JennyGrace (last edited Mar 04, 2011 09:01PM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((k))
Jenny looked around, wondering why this place seemed so odd and strange compared to home, she saw something very colorful in a tree and did a double take, but when she looked back, it wasn't there

message 4: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Jenny smiled "hi kitty kitty" she said, reaching her hand down to him

message 5: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((wait, which name should I use Alice or Jenny? her name is Jenny, but her position is Alice))

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2011 08:52AM) (new)

Natalie walked through the forest with her bow.She heard Sparrow and walked over"Hey Sparrow"She noticed someone new"Hey who are you"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good,what about you"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie nodded"I should go.I have to practice"Natalie said pointing to her bow

message 9: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. "I'm Alice" she said

message 10: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Jenny/Alice was surprised "you mean, the cat that I just saw?"

message 11: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Jenny/Alice looked at him like he was crazy "oh.....kay...."

message 12: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. "well, it does seem a little like it" Alice said in her breezy voice

message 13: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) "Especially me!" Avery said loudly, skipping into sight. Her curly reddish hair was shaded from the sun by her huge emerald tophat. It matched her dress to. "I'm Avery." She said, giving Alice a hug.

message 14: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Avery looked at sparrow and her grin slowly faded. "No offence Sparrow, but your smile creeps me out." She said, staring at him.

message 15: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Alice smiled "well, I'm afraid it does seem like we've all gone 'round the bend..... but those are the best kinds of people" she said
((famous quote from the movie!!!!!!!))

message 16: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) ((Never seen it. I love Tim Burton though.))

Avery let out a giggle.

message 17: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Alice smiled

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie was just about to walk away then she heard Avery"Hey Avery"

message 19: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) "Hey Nat!" She called.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 629 comments Roxanne stood up and stretched, coming out from behind the tree she had fallen asleep by.

message 21: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Alice sighed and looked around, wishing she had known where Sparrow had gone, she wanted to ask him where exactly they were

message 22: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 684 comments Ebony scampered through the halls of the red queen's palace, afraid of being caught for she was not supposed to be done this hallway nor up at this hour.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) Dager walked through the red queen's palace wondering when the white queen would need him.

message 24: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 684 comments Ebony ran into Dager. "Oh no..." She breathed.