Realistic RP discussion

Fantasy/Sci Fi > "Heroes" TV show RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 532 (532 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
((This is an RP based in the world of the Heroes TV show, seemingly ordinary people from all over the world are figuring out that they have unnatural abilities, teleportation, regeneration, super strength, and more. But the company is after them, these people have teemed up with some of the Heroes and are going around studying the heroes, teeming up with them and if they are considered dangerous eradicating them))

message 2: by Cody, Ninja (last edited Mar 04, 2011 09:32PM) (new)

((For those who want more info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_T... ))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Where's this going to take place?))

message 4: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((Well the TV show took place all across the world but mostly in NY, NY so how about their?))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((sounds good. :) And I don't remember much about the show, so forgive me if I get any details about things wrong.... but I'm planning on watching the show again, but till then I'll be a little confused. lol.))

Helena quickly crossed the road before making her way over to the bus stop. The air was starting to get that slight bite to it, a sure sign fall was here.
As the wind toyed with the locks of her hair, she sat down to wait for the bus. One of her small hands absently running along her chain maille belt as she watched people walk by. Her mind elsewhere.

message 6: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((Okay I'll do my best to correct you if need be))

Cody looks at the crosswalk with cars zooming be he glances at his watch gives an exasperated sigh. Then closes his eyes suddenly everything stops the cars stop moving in their track people stop still in mid step but Cody doesn't. He weaves between the motionless cars until he gets to the other side when he closes his eyes and everything starts again.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Helena blinked as she noticed noticed someone in her field of vision that hadn't been there before. She had a tenancy to notice things quickly.
Her gaze flickered over to look at the guy as she tried to puzzle out how on earth he got there.... But it didn't matter anyway. He had probably just stepped out from behind a parked car or something.
Shaking her head a little she glanced at the time, then noticed her aunt(who she was visiting) over on the other side of the street, waiting for her. Helena had thought they were meeting over here... but oh well. She wouldn't be surprised if her memory had failed her at that moment.
She stood up, walked to the road, and waited for a safe moment to cross.

message 8: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody notices someone, saw something strange about his appearance but forgets it just as she does, he continues walking hoping to get to his college interview on time.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Seeing that the road seemed to be clear, Helena started quickly across the road. Totally missing the truck that had just rounded the corner... until it slammed into her.
Tires screeched, someone screamed, and Helena was knocked to the ground.
Strangely, she didn't feel as hurt as she thought she should. She had banged her head hard against the pavement and was having issues seeing things for the black spots dancing in her vision, and she felt drained of energy... but no broken bones? No serious injuries?
But what she didn't know at that moment, was that the big ol' truck that had hit her was totally ruined. The front of the car had crumpled up like an aluminum can before it had hit her, and by then the car had almost stopped. The truck had barely hit her, and only hit her hard enough to knock her over and bruise. The driver of the truck was fine as well. In shock, yes, but otherwise fine.

((felt like I needed to do something to get this rp up a little.... if it's not OK, just tell me and I'll edit tomorrow. I have to go.))

message 10: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((No that's good))

Cody spins around in shock and runs over to the front of the truck and stares in disbelief at what he sees "How did you, come with me" he stammers to Helena.

message 11: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Devin jumps out of his car. Seeing a woman laying on the street infront of a car. A man comes up and leads her away. Devin followed, his curosity getting the better of him. If they ever turned around, he changed into a woman or a policeman. Always staying out of sight, always someone else. ((How's that))

message 12: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((That's fine))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Hey Ephraim, do you mind next time not jumping ahead in time? So I have time to react? I can't think of how to reply very well right now, so I'm just going to have to ignore your post for the time being. Sorry))

Helena staggered to her feet, and blinked dizzily at Cody. "No..." Like she'd just get up and go with some random stranger. Psh. He must be out of his mind.
Helena glanced over at the truck, and stared with wide eyes. "What on earth?" She reached over and hesitantly touched the crumpled metal.
The driver of the truck stepped out of the car, and ran to her. "You're crazy!" He shouted, anger clear in his face. "I don't know how you did that, but you need to pay." He pointed with a trembling hand at the front of his truck. "If you hadn't been so stupid, it wouldn't be ruined!"
"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to your truck," Helena stammered out, getting angry herself. Really, he had been speeding around the corner. If he hadn't been such a bad driver she wouldn't have been hit. She was just lucky not to be hurt that bad.
"Well whatever you did, you need to fix it. NOW." He hissed.
Helena frowned, barely containing her anger. "I really don't know what happened. You shouldn't have been speeding around that corner. Don't blame me." She pulled her hand off the car, and stepped back.

message 14: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Come with me I can explain" Cody says hurriedly.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((lol. I'm watching Heroes right now. :D ))

"No. You can't." Helena said in frustration. Like that random guy would have any idea what was going on.
"You. Need. To. Pay. For. My. Car." The driver hissed, anger bright in his eyes.
"I don't know what happened to your car! Okay?!" Helena almost shouted at him.
"I don't care! I don't care! Just fix it!" He stepped threateningly towards her.
"Just leave me alone." Helena turned and walked away. She felt kinda bad, but she really should be dead by now. He shouldn't be throwing such a fit and just be glad he hadn't killed anyone with his bad driving. Too bad she couldn't fix the car though....
The front of the guy's truck seemed to stretch back out, fix itself, then start up again. Some of it was pretty badly ruined(like the lights, and everything else glass on the front of the car), and the tires were a bit deflated, but everything that was metal on the car was fixed and working.
Helena stumbled, nearly falling over as she felt extreme exhaustion settle over her. She had no idea why she was so drained. Must be the emotional strain or something. Who knows.

message 16: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((:D that's awesome. Do you have the seasons on DVD?))

Cody grabs her arm as she falls and suddenly they're gone. They reappear in an alleyway at the other side of the street "I do know" he looks over at the befuddled truck driver.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Nope. Netflix has them through instant streaming. :P ))

Helena frowned in confusion. "Then what happened?" She looked over at the truck driver as well, and raised an eyebrow. "Who fixed the truck?"

message 18: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((Oh cool lol))

"You did mostly" He says "Your like me, we're special for lack of better terms. We can do unnatural things. You seem to be able to effect metal in some way, considering the glass isn't fixed that's seems reasonable."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((haha. Yeah.))

Helena sighed and shook her head a little. "But I didn't do that... I wouldn't know how to even if I could."

message 20: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Your body reacted to the danger through it's fight or flight response usually you would flee if you were about to be hit by a truck but instead since you have the ability to fight it you did" He explains "You've had the ability just never a reason to use it"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Helena rubbed her eyes and leaned back against the wall. "This is crazy.... I didn't do anything?!"

message 22: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"I understand, I remember what it was like when I first discovered my ability" he says.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "I'm dealing with a crazy person." Helena muttered as she slid down to the ground with a quiet sigh.

message 24: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody blinks and appears behind her "I'm not crazy."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Helena jumped a little. "Okay..." Then I must be....

message 26: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"The company will come for you soon, if you see a man in horned rim glasses and a Haitian man with him run." Cody says.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "The company?" Helena asked, looking up at him in confusion.

message 28: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"They are an organization made up of both people with abilities and without. They capture and study us, if they think we can help they recruit us, if they think we are dangerous they kill us" He explains "They disguise themselves as Primatech Paper."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Primatech Paper? I've heard of that company." Helena frowned.

message 30: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"It's a fraud, underneath all of their factories hides testing facilities for people like us" He says.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "How many more are there? People like us, I mean." Helena asked.

message 32: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"I'm not entirely sure, we're scattered all around the world, and some people have yet to find their powers" he answers.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Helena nodded a little. "And why doesn't anyone fight back against the company?"

message 34: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Because they are really good at staying hidden, besides what could we do go to the police and tell them" He says "They would think we were insane."

message 35: by Ephraim (last edited Mar 05, 2011 10:24AM) (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments ((I'm really sorry Lynx, should have thought that through, didn't meen to mess you up))
Devin followed a red faced man to his car. He yelled into Devin's ear "Look, I told you it was bad." Devin grimced at the sight of the truck.
"What did ya run into mate?" Devin questioned
"A girl!"
"A GIRL?!" Devin put his face in his hands. I need a new job.
"She went that away." Devin shrugged and walked twoard the allyway.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((It's fine. :) Everyone makes mistakes.))

"I see..." Helena sighed.

message 37: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Devin walked into the allyway and saw two people chatting. he walked up to the girl and cleared his throat. "Um.. Ma'm"

message 38: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody looks up at him "Who are you?"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Helena examined Devin. Wondering why he wanted to talk to her.

message 40: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments "Sorry to interrupt, but i'm from a insurance company, and this guy calles me up and tells me you ruined his car. By walking into it! Crazy right?"

message 41: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Yeah crazy" Cody mutters.

message 42: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Devin shakes his head "I'm so sorry for interrupting" Thats when he saw them. Men watching him from rooftops and from restraunts. he felt the need to hide. He felt his skin change. He grew a mustache and his dress shoes were replaced by cowboy boots, his nails grew dirty. And his copper hair changed to a dark black.

message 43: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody watches this transformation in shock. He grabs Helena with one hand and Devin with the other then stops time. Everything but those three stop, just stop. "Explain yourself"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Helena's eyes widened. "Guess we found another like us." She muttered to Cody.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Where should i jump in))

message 46: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((Wherever))

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2011 02:30PM) (new)

Nataliw was walking down the street when thing froze.She continued to walk and passed by some people unfrozen

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((*waits for Ephraim*....))

message 49: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Devin looks down at his body and screams. "What....what happend?"

message 50: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"You didn't know you could do that" he looks around the frozen city. "We need to go follow me to my place"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11