Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > POEMS!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 519 (519 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
HANNAH!!! I SAW YOUR NAME AND POEM!!!!!! NICE JOB!!!

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
ME TOO!!!! i love rhyming but that was pretty!

roses are red
violets are blue
monkeys like you
belong in the zoo

dont be afraid
ill be there too!
not in the cage
but laughing at you!

message 3: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

where is kittredge school?

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
MA

message 5: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

oh

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i love my poem :) its not mine, i found it

message 7: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

its..... unique

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "HANNAH!!! I SAW YOUR NAME AND POEM!!!!!! NICE JOB!!!"

thnx! both of you!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments should I put it out here?

message 10: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

if you want

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

sure

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

just dont copy ur real name

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Arti wrote: "its..... unique"

its funny

message 14: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

its kinda mean

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

its funny though

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i mean, yea its mean but it's not to a specific person. so its funny

message 17: by ♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (last edited Mar 05, 2011 06:12PM) (new)

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) we had to write limericks for school and i wrote one about snape :)

there was a professor named snape
who looked like a big greasy ape
his vision went hazy
and then he went crazy
and strangled himself with his cape

no offense to snape implied :)

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

its good!!!!! but poor snape :(

message 19: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments yeah :(

message 20: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

our class is doing something for this poem book and my poem is called The Giant Squid

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) lol i only had a half an hour to make one up and me being the perfectionist i am, i'm surprised i actually made one good enough for myself (if that made any sense...)

message 22: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

kinda

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 24: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

message 25: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

the giant squid, huh?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Morgan wrote: "we had to write limericks for school and i wrote one about snape :)

there was a professor named snape
who looked like a big greasy ape
his vision went hazy
and then he went crazy
and strangl..."

Your smart to have said no offense to snape implieds or else tiffany would have literally killed you.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) i know thats y i did ;)

message 29: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

HANNAH!!!! YOU COMMENTED!!!!

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ahem! i can SEE!

message 31: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

i know that!

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

MAYBE NOT!

message 33: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

WELL YOU JUST SAID YOU CAN, SO HA!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yah so ha!!!! and y r u so surprised that i commented? I thought everyone knew I commented a lot. (I'm not bragging)

message 35: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

YOU HADNT COMMENTED FOR A LONG TIME. IT WAS ME AND TIFFANY

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments It's okay arti, I know you missed me, I know that you couldn't help but feel dumb and lonley when I wasn't here. (lol, i do not mean to be offensive)

message 37: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

HA HA NOT

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments oh my dear god arti, watup with the caps?

message 39: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I LIKE CAPS LOCK

message 40: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

NO

message 41: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

YES!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments oh my dear god

message 43: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i thought that was for old people "oh my dear god"

message 44: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

LOL

message 45: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 46: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

not in a mean way Hannah

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "i thought that was for old people "oh my dear god""

no, only koo, young people use it. Old people say, dear lord, they dont use god, they use lord.

message 48: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

true true

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

fine

message 50: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.