E.Y.A.B. discussion

The Knights > Fang- Maximum Ride

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hollie (new)

Hollie (recklessimpulses) | 8 comments The sexy lead bird man... Thoughts?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i have never read it

message 3: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments me either

message 4: by Gemini (new)

Gemini (Sasukesgirl527) HE IS O SO SUPER SMEXY

message 5: by Hollie (new)

Hollie (recklessimpulses) | 8 comments Kayleigh and KK, Maximum Ride is an amazing series!! If you like human half breeds, that is.

Tyranny, I know, right?! Which books have you read?

message 6: by Gemini (new)

Gemini (Sasukesgirl527) ... ive readthe 1st 3 manga.. and the book fang

message 7: by Hollie (new)

Hollie (recklessimpulses) | 8 comments Are the manga good? Fang was okay, probably the best in the series. ^.^

message 8: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 2299 comments Hollie (cloverholliee) wrote: "Kayleigh and KK, Maximum Ride is an amazing series!! If you like human half breeds, that is.

Tyranny, I know, right?! Which books have you read?"

okey...must add them to the tbr list....awww.....this list is sooo huge:)

message 9: by Joyce (new)

Joyce I DON'T LIKE HIM
After I read angel
I DON'T LIKE HIM PERIOD!

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) I like Fang. I really like the books. They're cool.

message 11: by Hollie (new)

Hollie (recklessimpulses) | 8 comments K.K: Look at the bright side, you have a list of titles!
Joyce: Okay
Rose Belikov: (yay for Belikov!) They are. The idea of bird kids was pretty cool:
*le fades out*

message 12: by Joyce (new)

Joyce OMG HES GOING OUT WITH MAX'S EVIL CLONE HOW CAN U LIKE HIM! HE'S HIDEOUS FOR DOIN THAT!

message 13: by Hollie (new)

Hollie (recklessimpulses) | 8 comments Actually, he teamed up with her. He wasn't going out with her, and if I recall correctly, he told Max that he planned on going out with Max when his personal tasks were finished.
Do you like Dylan, then?

message 14: by Joyce (new)

Joyce NO I don't like dylan I would perfer for Dylan to go out with Max's clone.....And at the end of the book they were acting as if they were saying goodbye forever

message 15: by Hollie (new)

Hollie (recklessimpulses) | 8 comments They kinda were, but his note when he left Max's flock said he planned to come back to her. *le shrug* We'll see when the final book is released, I guess.

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) You guys are confusing me. I haven't read Angel yet or anything though. Damn annoying library.

message 17: by Hollie (new)

Hollie (recklessimpulses) | 8 comments Woops. *mutters select word*
Sorry, ma'am. You've read Fang though, right? Angel is pretty good. Did you place a hold on it?

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Yeah, I've read Fang so luckily all you did was confuse me a bit. My libraries should be getting it soon. Or maybe they have it now. Haven't been there in a long time.

message 19: by Hollie (new)

Hollie (recklessimpulses) | 8 comments Oh, okay. Good luck!

message 20: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Good! I didn't like Fang that much, like I hated the ending