Roleplay :D discussion

Supernatural RP > Supernatural RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 680 (680 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

The Lonely Angel ((START))

message 2: by Jmart (new)

Jmart Beth sat underneath a tree balancing her book on top of her knees and taking a sip of her coffee.

The Lonely Angel Aggy walked along the street.She looked around every once in a while and waved at everyone she passed.

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 12 comments Kable walked around.

message 5: by Jmart (new)

Jmart She was listening to her ipod and flip to the next page of her book. She was about to take another sip of her coffee before it spill all over her. "Sh*t"

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 12 comments "Oy, need a napkin?" he called to her.

message 7: by Jmart (new)

Jmart She push her stuff to the side and look up around for the voice then found Kable. "Yeah that be nice." She said and stood up and look down at her shirt which the stain is setting in.

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 12 comments He handed her one.

message 9: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Thanks." She wipe at it which all it would do is dry it, she sighs wishing she just could mumble a few words and it be all gone. "Last time drinkiing coffee with a light color shirt." She look up to look at kable.

message 10: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 12 comments "Yeah."
Kable smiled at her.

message 11: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "So stranger what your name?" She ask gave up on her napkin.

message 12: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 12 comments "Kable, you?"

message 13: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Beth, nice to meet you Kable, now could you turn around for me?" She ask nicely.

message 14: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 335 comments Cassie was walking down the street lookin for some thing to do

message 15: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 12 comments He raised a brow but turned.

message 16: by Jmart (new)

Jmart She smile happily and then pull off her shirt underneath she was wearing a under shirt. "Now you could turn around." She said and roll up her coffee stained shirt.

message 17: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 12 comments He turned.

message 18: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Your not much of talker aye Kable?" She ask.

message 19: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 12 comments "Only when I'm nervous."

message 20: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "Are you nervous now?"

message 21: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 12 comments "Umm...I-I..."
He looked away quickly.

message 22: by Jmart (new)

Jmart "oh you are aren`t you!" She said with a smile and a laughing tone. "I promise i won`t bite" She takes steps closer to him. "No offend but it make you a little bit cuter that your nervous around me."

message 23: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 12 comments He smiled and looked downward.

message 24: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 3964 comments Mod
August walked down the street with his hair in his face.

message 25: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh Sabatino (KaleS) Ama was on her normal jog and wasn't paying attention. She ran into a guy with his hair in his face. "Oh my gosh! I'm soooo sorry." she said.

message 26: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

August moved his hair from his face,"Its alright, i should be watching where i am going,"He said with a slight smile.

message 27: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh Sabatino (KaleS) Ama let out an embarrassed giggle. Oh my gosh! Don't look at the smile, it'll make you melt. she told herself.

message 28: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (last edited Mar 05, 2011 10:55PM) (new)

August smiled," Im august,"

message 29: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh Sabatino (KaleS) Ama looked at the ground and smiled letting her hair fall into her face. "Amathyst." she said in almost a whisper.

message 30: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

"It is very nice to meet you,"August smiled the looked around.

message 31: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh Sabatino (KaleS) "So, where are you headed?" Ama asked finally looking and smiling at him.

message 32: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

"To the park just a couple of blocks down,"August said.

message 33: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh Sabatino (KaleS) "Would you like some company?" Ama asked.

message 34: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

"Only if you want to come?"August said.

message 35: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh Sabatino (KaleS) Ama started to blush and she waled over next to him and started to the park with him.

message 36: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

august smiled as he walked to the park, when they got there he sat under a big oak tree.

message 37: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh Sabatino (KaleS) When they were walking her hand had brushed his, she jerked it away embarrassed. Ama sat next to him when they got there.

message 38: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

August smiled and looked out into the sky.

message 39: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh Sabatino (KaleS) Ama looked at the sky too and fell back into the grass.

message 40: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

"I love to just come out here and just look at the sky,"August said.

message 41: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh Sabatino (KaleS) "I know what you mean." Ama smiled.

message 42: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

"Its just so peaceful, give you time to think,"August said.

message 43: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh Sabatino (KaleS) Ama closed her eyes and took a deep breath, exhaled, and smiled.

message 44: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

August layed back against the tree, and took a deep breath.

message 45: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh Sabatino (KaleS) Ama openrf her eyes and looked at him. He is too cute. she thought.

message 46: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

August looked at her and smiled slighly.

message 47: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh Sabatino (KaleS) Ama smiled. "What?" she giggled.

message 48: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

"Nothing,"August said softly.

message 49: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh Sabatino (KaleS) Ama sat up and looked at him. "No. Tell me." she smiled.

message 50: by Alaina , I always seem to fall easy but get broken in the end (new)

"I said nothing,"August chuckled.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14