Realistic RP discussion

Fantasy/Sci Fi > Vampires RP

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Rp here))

message 2: by Arby (new)

Arby (xblackheart7x) | 32 comments Jared Tennant woke up with a start, sweating profusely.
"F**k!" he cursed. Another nightmare. A nightmare of something chasing him throughout the city in the dead of night and then falling into a pit of blood.

He stood up and got changed. He won't be able to sleep again after this dream. He wore shirt, jeans and shoes, grabbed a hoodie and leather jacket. He walked out of his studio apartment, down a flight of stairs and started wandering about the city.

((There! I got this thing started. I hope someone will RP with me. c:))

message 3: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Jerry walked through the street cursing to himself "THEY WON'T LISTEN! The bodies have even been found but the still don't listen! They call me insane..HA! Wait till a vampire decides to sink his teeth into their necks, then who's the insane one!?"

message 4: by Arby (new)

Arby (xblackheart7x) | 32 comments As Jared wandered through the night, he spotted a very familiar face, a professor from his college days, walking around and muttering to himself. Jared walked towards the guy.

"Professor Vandeli?" he asked.

message 5: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Jerry looks up suddenly. "Jared! How are you my good boy? Been awhile hasn't it." ((Want him to be a past student?))

message 6: by Arby (new)

Arby (xblackheart7x) | 32 comments ((Yeah, why not? But maybe only as a minor subject?))

"I've been good, sir," Jared replied, a smile slowly creeping up in his face. "You?"

message 7: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments ((how bout Mythichal beasts AKA Vamps and Werewolves))
Jared shakes his head. "Not good, I've been fired! Said I was feeding radical and useless information. BAH! Vampires are real, but they don't listen. Oh, I'm so sorry...I get carried away."

message 8: by Arby (new)

Arby (xblackheart7x) | 32 comments ((Yeah, that. And hey! Jared's my character. haha.))

"It's okay. I'm sorry to hear the news," Jared said and he looked away for a moment. He looked back at his professor and said, "So, you really think that vampires really truly exist?"

message 9: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments ((omg! Can't belive I did that...damn I didn't mean that)) "Of course they are! The recent murders in this area prove it."

message 10: by Arby (new)

Arby (xblackheart7x) | 32 comments "Right... like what murders?"

message 11: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Jerry shook his head. "It's called the news! Bodies have been found with two puncture holes in thier necks, but they say it's a rabid dog or some freako with sciccors. HA! Sciccors my..sorry. I'm off again. Listen..You don't think i'm crazy do you jared?"

message 12: by Arby (new)

Arby (xblackheart7x) | 32 comments "Well, sir, forgive me, but you are muttering to yourself in the middle of the night on the street," Jared replied and then added, "And vampires?"

message 13: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments "Dammit boy! Your like the lot of them. Wait till you've been bit in the sid of your neck and you fall to the ground drained of your blood!"

message 14: by Arby (new)

Arby (xblackheart7x) | 32 comments "Yeah, well, I hope they do," Jared said and started to walk away.

message 15: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Jerry curses and runs off, continuening his muttering. ((Want me to make a vamp charrie?))

message 16: by Arby (new)

Arby (xblackheart7x) | 32 comments ((Yeah, i'll create mine own too. maybe a wolf.))

message 17: by Romulus (new)

Romulus La' Ravern | 1 comments ((hello? ok im like new to this site sooo...yeeeaaaah...do I just jump in or what?))