Gamers discussion

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (JK) (new)

Jamie (JK) (eimajtl) Don't really know what to say... been playing games for a large chunk of my life now. Started out with the SNES, but I didn't really get into gaming until the N64. It's all been downhill from there. Uphill? It's almost an addiction, so it's probably downhill. :D

Anywho... I primarily do my gaming on the 360, but I have a PS3 now as well so I'm catching up on some exclusives for that. I'm not really into that whole console war crap. I like games and each console brings me games I love. That's all there is too it. I don't really play games on the Wii. I used to own one, but... it's just not my type of gaming. Used to own a PSP and DS Lite too, but I didn't play them very much. I'm just not one for handheld gaming really.

Hm. Favorite games are probably Alan Wake, Bioshock, Demon's Souls, ICO, Okami, and Dead Space.

I also read a heck of a lot so sometimes gaming takes a backseat to that. Right now it's currently on the back burner. I've been playing a little bit here and there, but I haven't been able to get any new games recently so that puts a damper on things.

message 2: by Eden (new)

Eden (tsalagi_writer) | 167 comments Mod
Hi and welcome :)