YA and Beyond discussion

LETS CHIT AND LETS CHAT > Things I love

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,091 (2091 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42

Heidi (Yup. Still here.)  | 6961 comments Mod
Hello. As the new Moderator I would like to start a new thread for "Things I Love". I would like everyone to name one(or more)thing besides books that they are loving right now (i.e. movie, tv show, food, clothes, etc..). I think it will be fun to see what other people like outside the book world.

I will start us off. This week I am really loving the new fruit & oatmeal at McDonald's. It has yummy and has delicious fruit, plus it is only one of the very few things I can actually eat at the golden arches.

message 3: by Kourtni (new)

Kourtni (kourkyloo) | 732 comments I am loving GLEE!! Even though I have missed the last two episodes due to a college class I mistakenly scheduled to take on Tuesday nights... Not too happy about that. But at least I can get on Hulu and catch what I have missed! When I find time...Okay I'm done babbling!

message 4: by Kourtni (new)

Kourtni (kourkyloo) | 732 comments One of my friends recommended the McDonald's oatmeal to me yesterday Heidi! Guess I should give it a go.

Yay for Glee! Me too. Me too. There was no episode this week so you are only one week behind.

That brings up another thing I love Kourtni...my Roku! I watch Glee on Hulu Plus through my tv. Roku rocks :)

message 6: by Kourtni (new)

Kourtni (kourkyloo) | 732 comments Oh good! I just need to watch the crazy house party one then. And Gweneth Paltrow next week!

Oh I need a Roku! I just upgraded my phone and ended up getting an android. Unfortunately Hulu is not compatible with androids just yet, otherwise I would have already watched my missed Glee episode.

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 1094 comments Can you use a Roku even if you have a DVR?

Oh yes Shannen you can! Do you have a wireless router??

p.s. anyone who wants to get a roku they cost $59 on the roku.com site and are like $79 on Amazon, so I would get one from roku.com.

Shannen what do you love?? Or in your case, who do you love! Hahaha :)

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 1094 comments Yes, we have a wireless router.

I love all things Rob Pattinson, Garrett Hedlund and Alex Pettyfer. Oh, and my hubby. LOL! I love that it's Friday. I love that Beastly is out in theaters today. I love that my oldest son's girlfriend is moving here today and they are moving out together next weekend. I love that my youngest son has a date this weekend (he hasn't dated since September when he got burned really badly by my best friend's daughter). I love too many TV shows to list any of them.

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 1094 comments How'd I do, Heidi? ;)

Hahaha! You did great! I love how you added your poor hubby in there after Alex and the other guys. I hope all goes well with your sons date!

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 1094 comments Me too. This is his senior year and should be full of dating and having fun. He just got really hurt and joined the Girl Haters Club for a while there. The good thing is that he has been concentrating on school work and gearing up for college in the fall. Lovin' that!

Boo to your friend's daughter for breaking his poor little heart. Yay for the school work though!

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 1094 comments Almost forgot to add, I love that Heidi is our new moderator. ;)

Awww thanks!

Brittany (finally graduated and can once again read for fun) | 148 comments Shannen wrote: "Almost forgot to add, I love that Heidi is our new moderator. ;)"

Now I need the "Like" button.

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 1094 comments I love that it's Saturday, the sun is shining and we're going out for pizza with a bunch of friends tonight.

Brittany (finally graduated and can once again read for fun) | 148 comments I love that I only have one more day of work before my weekend (Sunday/Monday) AND that I'm on Spring Break next week so I don't have to drive an hour each way for class on my day off.

I also LOVE that I only have 4 more weeks of rink season before we take our ice out for the season and that I won't be the one putting it back in since I'm moving.

Enjoy your Saturday Shannen :)

Hope you have a great spring break Brittany!

Brittany (finally graduated and can once again read for fun) | 148 comments I also love that you girls are around to entertain me while I'm bored at work! THANKS!

message 23: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ | 2471 comments Mod
Kourtni wrote: "I am loving GLEE!! Even though I have missed the last two episodes due to a college class I mistakenly scheduled to take on Tuesday nights... Not too happy about that. But at least I can get on Hul..."

Woooo Glee! :)

message 24: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Shannen wrote: "Yes, we have a wireless router.

I love all things Rob Pattinson, Garrett Hedlund and Alex Pettyfer. Oh, and my hubby. LOL! I love that it's Friday. I love that Beastly is out in theaters tod..."

Ohhh yeah. I saw Beastly yesterday. It was cute ... but pretty dumb. And they changed the ending, which was lame. Wahhh.

Which reminds me of something else I love … NEIL PATRICK HARRIS. AND HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. AND DR. HORRIBLE'S SING-ALONG BLOG. ;)

Neil Patrick Harris is most excellent.

I am loving the guy who plays Robinhood on the BBC show. What a cutie.

I am also loving the parents of Max on the tv show Parenthood. They are awesome.

Brittany (finally graduated and can once again read for fun) | 148 comments Heidi I wrote: "I am loving the guy who plays Robinhood on the BBC show. What a cutie.

I am also loving the parents of Max on the tv show Parenthood. They are awesome."

Yay... I like him too. And I LOVE the girl who plays Marian. She's amazing! Once Lucy Griffiths left the show it definitely went downhill from there.

message 28: by Kourtni (new)

Kourtni (kourkyloo) | 732 comments Today I love my new haircut. It is much shorter and it only took me 5 minutes to do my hair this morning. :)

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 1094 comments Max's mom is a little neurotic but she is such a good mom to him.

Yay for new haircuts! I really need to get mine done but I've been putting it off. Time to go blonde again.

I love that the sun is shining this morning. Living in the Pacific Northwest, this is a rarity in March.

Yummers to homemade cookies! Glad you love your new haircut Kourtni.

message 31: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (kristinalawhead) I am loving getting new books from the library every few days.
I am loving Amanda Seyfried as Red Riding Hood!!
I am loving glee, gossip girl, american pickers, and watching tons of stuff on Netflix :)
I am loving having warmer weather, finally!
I am loving that its exactly one month until my birthday :)
I am loving goodreads and all these fabulous groups!

I am loving all your loves Kristina! I thought the Red Riding trailer looks great, warm weather rocks, and Netflix is one of my favorite things of all time! p.s. Happy early b-day :)

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 1094 comments Heidi I wrote: "I am loving all your loves Kristina! I thought the Red Riding trailer looks great, warm weather rocks, and Netflix is one of my favorite things of all time! p.s. Happy early b-day :)"

Ditto! That's a lotta love, Kristina! :)

message 34: by Kourtni (new)

Kourtni (kourkyloo) | 732 comments I love warmer weather too Kristina!

Shannen, I decided to go blonde as well. :) Blonde is just so summery.

Ohhh blonde!

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 1094 comments Yes, it is. I need a little summery about now. My hubby doesn't want me to cut my hair but it is driving me crazy. My hairdresser could "accidently" cut too much off. ;)

message 37: by Kourtni (new)

Kourtni (kourkyloo) | 732 comments Hahaha! I am so lucky my husband likes short hair because I went a wee bit crazy with my hair do this time. I will have to change my pic so you can check it out!

Yes change the pic! I need to see this cute new hairdo :)

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 1094 comments Please show us! I haven't had long hair since I was a child and my hair is almost touching my shoulders. But it just hangs there and it drives me nuts.

Shannen wrote: "Please show us! I haven't had long hair since I was a child and my hair is almost touching my shoulders. But it just hangs there and it drives me nuts."

Hahaha I am the opposite I have only had short hair once and I could not wait for it to grow back. I can't even stand to get 1 inch cut off to get rid of the dead ends sometimes!

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 1094 comments Sexy hair, Kourtni! Ooolala! Is it shorter on one side or do you have it tucked behind your ear?

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 1094 comments I like to color my hair a lot so I can't get my hair to grow past my shoulders. Even if I wanted to quit coloring my hair, I couldn't do it now because I have too many grays. Bah!

message 43: by Kourtni (new)

Kourtni (kourkyloo) | 732 comments I used to be the same way Heidi. I had hair down to the middle of my back and I hated cutting it. But once I went short I changed my ways. No long hair for me, it takes too long to fix it!

Love the new cut and color Kourtni! My face is too square for a short do. :(

message 45: by Kourtni (new)

Kourtni (kourkyloo) | 732 comments Thanks! I do miss my long hair every now and then but mostly I'm glad its off my neck.

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 1094 comments I love eating Taco Time for lunch. YUM!

message 47: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (kristinalawhead) Thanks everyone!!! I love spreading the love! (horrible joke I know but I couldn't resist :) )

Can I also mention that I love Emile Hirsch, Leonardo DiCaprio and Johnny Depp? ;)

message 48: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Heidi I wrote: "Neil Patrick Harris is most excellent."

Indeed!!!

message 49: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Kourtni wrote: "Today I love my new haircut. It is much shorter and it only took me 5 minutes to do my hair this morning. :)"

Squee! I love it :D

message 50: by Brigid ✩ (new)

I love … the smell of my new shampoo. Mmmm. ^_^

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42