The Sword and Laser discussion

Scifi / Fantasy News > Jim Butcher posted sample chaper from Ghost

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Halbot42 (new)

Halbot42 | 185 comments Hey Dresden fans, they posted the first chapter from Ghost here http://us.penguingroup.com/static/pag...
More to come, july 26 is the date, the month is looking like the best month of the year for fantasy with Martin finally getting us some more goodness too.

message 2: by Skip (last edited Apr 04, 2011 03:43PM) (new)

Skip | 517 comments Good stuff, he always posts the first few chapters in the months leading up to the release of the book. That's why the beginning of my hardcover editions are all like new in the front.

Edit: Spoiler tag added to protect people that aren't all caught up on the story.

(view spoiler)

message 3: by Halbot42 (new)

Halbot42 | 185 comments Have fun storming the castle Harry!

message 5: by Skip (new)

Skip | 517 comments Just a reminder for people that can't wait for the book or just want a taste of Jim Butcher. It's all up at the site and it's gooood.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris (kvolk) This is awesome...Ican't wait for this to come out...

message 7: by Jay (new)

Jay Turpin | 7 comments While you're waiting for the next Jim Butcher book, you should check out T.A. Pratt Marla Mason series. I've really enjoyed that series, as well as some of his other short stories, like Little Gods

message 8: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Xu (kxu65) | 1081 comments A lot people I know on here, not in this group will not read the sample chatpers. The fact is that they will not read any samples or previews before books come out because of the fear of spoiler or wanting to read more.

message 9: by Randy (new)

Randy Word (rword) | 21 comments I won't read the sample chapters either.. I just don't like to get teased like that. I don't read them when they are in the back of books either.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Little Gods (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tim Pratt (other topics)