E.Y.A.B. discussion

Series Discussions > blue bloods

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) has any 1 read this series

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) I have read the 1st 4 and going to read the 5th once I finish City of Glass. I like it, the first one talks about fashion quite a bit, but it lessons starting in the 2nd.

It reminds me of Gossip Girl with Vampires as the characters...the show....I havent read the Gossip Girl books.

message 3: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Natshane | 5296 comments Mod
I started Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz but Ihave yet to really get into the story.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i have read the first 2 but i'm not reli into them. i wanna read the rest just 2 c what happens but its definitely not one of my favourite series

message 5: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) o there 1 of my fav

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) I like them a lot, but they are by far not the best books I have ever read. They are entertaining though.

message 7: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) ya no the best

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) I wish they would make it a tv show

message 9: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) na

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i'm gonna read the others, i've only read the first 2 but when i was reading them there was other series i had bought that i wanted 2 read more so they just got pushed 2 the side

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) once I got past the 1st one I really enjoyed them, but then couldnt find the 5th till recently and now I am on Mortal Instruments and cant quit them!

message 12: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) k u should there good

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i will read the others. dnt no when coz i have so many books i wanna read but i promise i will :)

message 14: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) k good

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :)

message 16: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) lol

message 17: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Mimi and Jack sure do have a weird relationship...I'm not comfortable with it....

message 18: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) I do not care for Mimi at all!! I wish Kingsley would come back and she would stay away from Jack! She is such a B!!!

message 19: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Kingsley? Haha, I'm still in book one, but I hate Mimi already! She's sooo B-ish!

message 20: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) haha oops! He comes in the 2nd or 3rd, cant remember. She doesnt get any better!

message 21: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

But she don't end up with Jack right? I mean, he's her brother! And it's so weird that she thought of him like...non brotherly.

message 22: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) It starts explaining it more, I am starting the 5th book tonight and cant remember how the last book ended...I think their relationship is still going back and forth

message 23: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

I think Blue Bloods is okay, this is my second try reading it so I'm getting into the story.

message 24: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) It gets better after you get through the first one. best to read them all after one another

message 25: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

I just heard so many not good reviews on BB so I'm sort of deflated, but I find myself to quite like it.

message 26: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) Its more entertaining than anything

message 27: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

I'm holding on to the good comments, haha

message 28: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) well after the 1st its good

message 29: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) Katrina have you read them all?

message 30: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) ya i have but i think different than most people about this

message 31: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) I like them a lot, they just arent my favorite. I wish they were more condensed into like 3 larger books if that makes sense.

message 32: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) ya it dose but have u read bloody valintine

message 33: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) No I thought it was the book after Misguided Angel, but someone told me its like a mix of short stories?

message 34: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) have u read them all cuz i dont want2 give any thing away

message 35: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) So I should read BV after MA? I am starting MA today. What about that repository one?

message 36: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) i read
1 blue bloods
2 masquerade
3 revelations
4 the van alen legacy
5 keys to repository
6 misguided angel
7 bloody valentine

message 37: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) Was the keys one necessary before MA? I feel a little lost on MA from finishing Van Alen

message 38: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

I'm still progressing....So far I think it's great.

message 39: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) I fell really lost in the 5th one. Its written different than the others, maybe thats why?

message 40: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

But I still can't get over the fact that lots of people disliked BB ><

message 41: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) Most havent read past the first book and a lot of ppl dont like all the designer clothes descriptions etc

message 42: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Yeah, but I'm fine with that, I just don't quite enjoy how the chapters transition from one person's POV to the next, it was quite confusing.

message 43: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) See and the all of them are written that way until the 5th, so now I am confused lol!

message 44: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

Gosh! But I really like the new idea of vampires, so I'm going to stick to it.;p

message 45: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) Yeah its a completely different concept!

message 46: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

I've read so many vamps stories, but I'm also interested in reading HORROR vamp stories.

message 47: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) I have never read a horror story, idk if I would like it or not

message 48: by Natshane, H.F.G.Stealer (new)

I'm being adventurous, YA horror and real horror are so very diff, I wanted to read about a blood lusting Vamp! XD like the Silver bloods (is it??)

message 49: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) ya ist mandortory

message 50: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) All the reviews I read about Keys told me it was not necessary to read it. Ugh!

« previous 1