Chicks On Lit discussion

Non Book Talk > Kindle Price Tracker

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Viola (new)

Viola | 1014 comments If you love your Kindle, but don't always love their ebook prices, then you might want to try out www.ereaderiq.com. They are a price tracker. You enter the book you want to track, a price discount, and your email.

I just checked them out today and like what I see. I'm in no way affiliated with them. But I often get annoyed by how Kindle book prices fluctuate so much.

Also, if you browse through their books, they have these nice icon indicators for their books & so you can easily browse and see what books are Kindle loanable. (It's the handshake icon.)

message 2: by Dianne (new)

Dianne I use it daily. I get at least two e-mails a day telling me of price cuts or free books

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 9 comments awesome site! Thanks for the heads up.

message 4: by Chris (new)

Chris (christmax) | 223 comments Hi, I tried this link and it says it doesn't exist!! I'm really interested in it so if you have any suggestions I'll have another try. Thanks

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (narcisse) | 209 comments Try this one.
I use this site a lot to find good deals.

message 6: by Viola (new)

Viola | 1014 comments Well, you can just type out the URL. I tried the link and it looks like GoodReads adds its own stuff to the url link, thus messing it up.

Thanks Jenny for the fix!

message 7: by Shirley (new)

Shirley (shirleythekindlereader) Amazon just put a number of freebies out for kindle.

This is one of them

50 Ways to Hex Your Lover (Jazz Tremaine #1) by Linda Wisdom

message 8: by C.J. (new)

C.J. Archer (cjarcher) Some other good places to go to for bargain or free ebooks (not just kindle) are:

Ereader News Today
Bargain eBooks
The Frugal eReader