All Dorks Welcome discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,411 (2411 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49

message 1: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 3857 comments Mod
All of the characters are gifted, and were kidnapped because of it. They find themselves on a strange, deserted island...

message 2: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments "where are we?" asked summer

message 3: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

Ivy looked around, the sun hurting her eyes. "I'm not sure. But it looks like we're on our own."

message 4: by Savita, Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over. (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 4317 comments Mod
Nisha was a little farther away from the two, a small fire burning in her cupped hands.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ kat sat up and rubbed her head "awww... what happened..." she had just woken up on a beach she saw 2 other grls "hey! were am i!" kat called to them

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Claire looked away from everyone, and walked across the warm sandy white beach to sit under a tree. The shadow cast a mesmerizing pattern on the ground, but Claire just leaned back and looked up at the leaves.
Where am I? Is this Heaven?
The last thing she remembered, was riding Pepper through the fields. Something had spooked Pepper, and she had bolted suddenly. Claire falling off the back and loosing consciousness.
A tear trailed down Claire's cheek, and she looked down at her hands. What if I landed in Hell? I wasn't very nice to my brother....

Kyle stormed away from everyone. Anger seeming to just radiate from him. First jail... now this?!
Bending down he picked up a large, smooth grey stone. Flipping it over in his hand, he clenched his fist and hurled it at the ocean as he released a cry of rage.

message 7: by Savita, Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over. (new)

The sounds barely filtered through Nisha's haze, as focused as she was on the fire in her hands. Slowly, the flames began to flicker in to shapes, indistinguishable forms.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ kat stood and walked towards nisha...

message 9: by Savita, Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over. (new)

In the shadows, Nisha noticed Kat's movement.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ kat looked at nisha and was ready to defend herself if needed "do you now were we are?" kat asked her

message 11: by Savita, Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over. (new)

Nisha's green eyes remained fixated on the fire in her hands. "No."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ kat glanced at the fire and took a step back kat sighed "just great..."

message 13: by Savita, Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over. (new)

Slowly, she extinguished the fire, letting it die out before her hands fell to her side. "An island, clearly, but besides that..."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ "well duh i can see that... but WHY are we here?" kat asked as she plopped down on the group

message 15: by Savita, Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over. (new)

Her sharp eyes traveled over the group of people. "We're different."

message 16: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Realis sat up, rubbing her head. "What happened...huh?" she muttered as she looked around. "Where, where did the city go?" she asked, looking around and her wings spreading out.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Kyle winced and clutched his head. It felt like someone was stabbing him repeatedly. A few seconds later, the pain went away as suddenly as it had arrived.
Kyle looked around, and headed to the closest person. Realis.
"Hey, uh... any idea where we are? Last I knew I was in prison... then I was released somehow..." He frowned and ran a hand through his hair, before hastily tried to fix his first impression on this person. "Oh, but, uh, it wasn't my fault I was put in jail. It wasn't me."

Claire started sobbing. Convinced she was in Hell for being a mean and annoying sister to her brother.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ Savita wrote: "Her sharp eyes traveled over the group of people. "We're different.""

"like i dont know that..." kat mumbled

message 19: by Savita, Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over. (new)

Her eyebrows shot up when she saw the wings, but she said nothing.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ kat grabbed a dagger and held it in front of her... her eyes glowed and the dagger changed into a long sword then back... kat sighed and lied down on her back

message 21: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

Ivy sighed, looking around at everyone there. Apparently none of them knew any more about where they were than she did. She sighed and sat against a boulder, facing the sea.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ kat stood up and walked towards a girl leaning against a boulder "hey..."

message 23: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

Ivy looked up at the girl. "Hi." she said. She looked over her shoulder at the other people on the island. "So, I take it they haven't started killing each other yet?" she asked.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ "well 'yet' is the word..." katt sighed "were the hell are we... all i remember is someone coming through my window at midnight..."

message 25: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

Ivy nodded at her. "You got it easy." she said, looking back out at the water. "And it looks like we aren't going home anytime soon."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ kat sighed and pulled out a dagger and stared at its silver blade "i wish i knew why i was here... though i have a theory..."

message 27: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

Ivy could only think of one reason why they would all be there. ".....So, what's your element?" Ivy looked up at her.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ "i dont know... i just morf stuff and read minds..." kat said staring into the silver blade

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Claire brushed away some tears and walked over to Ivy and Kat. "Are we in Hell?"

message 30: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

Ivy nodded. "That's cool." she answered. And she was being honest. That sounded cool to her. Better than hers, anyways.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ "no... a deserted island..." kat said not taking her gaze from the silver blade

message 32: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

Ivy nodded in agreement.

Travis watched the girls from his hidden base on the island. He gritted his teeth. So, they were smarter than he'd expected. At least they had no way off the island. And didn't know they were being watched....

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ "i wonder who put us here... and why..." kat said looking at ivy "oh im kat by the way..." she offered her hand

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Oh. Okay.... and how do we know Hell isn't a deserted island?" Claire asked, sitting down.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ "cause hell has fire and demons... but i dont beleive in that stuff... i beleive in the underworls and hades and all that stuff..." kat said looking at claire

message 36: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

"Ivy," she answered, shaking Kat's hand. Then she looked over at the other girl. "Hell couldn't be a deserted island. Not if there's only us here. And I'm pretty sure we're not dead," she said.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Oh." Claire blinked over at the ocean. "Hm."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ "yup...i wonder..." kat heard the thoughts of someone watching them "whos that?" kat pointed deeper into the island

message 39: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

Ivy looked over her shoulder toward where Kat was pointing, but she didn't see anything. "Wait, what are you talking about?" she asked, squinting.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ "i heard someone's thoughts... a guy... he's watching us..." kat said still pointing

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "There's a wild cat over there, but I think that's all..." Claire said, looking up at the sky, then where Kat was pointing.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ "no... its definately a man..." kat started walking towards the thoughts

message 43: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

Travis saw a girl walking toward the far corner of the base that was pretty much cut off from the rest of it, and immediately put up the force field. Luckily he'd thought of it before. Now no powers worked withing a half-mile radius of the base.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ kat was almost were she heard the thought when they suddenly... stopped she shook her head but nothing happened "damn..." she mumbled and walked back to ivy and claire

message 45: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

Ivy looked sideways at her. "Everything okay?" she asked.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ "i cant hear any thoughts... not even your at the moment... i hate this island!" kat kicked a rock

message 47: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

"Me too," Ivy agreed. She concentrated on the water, extending her fingers. Drops of water began to float towards her hand, like a magnet.

message 48: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

Travis sighed in relief. That was too close

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ kat sighed "my powers are lame..."

message 50: by Sky , Caillou lied: growing up is very tough (new)

Ivy looked over at her. "No they aren't. That would be awesome to see what people were thinking. All I can do is move water. That's not cool at all. It just looks weird."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49