<3 House of Night Fan Club<3 discussion

Debates > What do you think will happen to stark and zoey if heath return?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 721 (721 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Kay (new)

Kay iam ganna killl him if he returns....okey i love that he is sweet but stark is a badboy which is wayyyy better than a sweet man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) u may change ur mind after awakened

i dnt mind the way he came bck. so brave but i will not b happy if he come between z n stark. i like the way it is with just the 2 of them

message 3: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 289 comments uh huh, I'll find another girlfriend for him, that's the least I could do for what he had sacrificied for Z, but I won't want him to come back, nooo

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yea i agree. i cnt help but like him he's so sweet and gave his life 2 protect her.
awakened spoiler (view spoiler)

message 5: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 289 comments yeah....but he;s kinda annoying some times, XD

message 6: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 15 comments So don't want heath & zoey together, maybe he could find some one else though?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yea i agree amy, but i still like him, he was so brave.

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 15 comments =] I hope Zoey don't start having 3 or boyfriends again though cause that really annoys me. I think she should stick with Stark (romantically)

message 9: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 289 comments Yeah, but he needs to find a new one, sigh....Maybe Nyx?? LOL!

message 10: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 15 comments Haha yeah maybe? I think he needs his own life he seems to live off Zoe's one too much if you know what I mean ^_^

message 11: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 289 comments I get what you mean, sometimes he is sweet, sometimes he just plain irritates me.

message 12: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 15 comments Yeah I totally agree :]

message 13: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 289 comments Ditto!

message 14: by Stacey (new)

Stacey O'driscoll | 36 comments I hope both Stark and Heath just say. 2Screw this she's messed us around enough now. Layters" and leave her to fend for herself... Okay I hate Zoey lol.

message 15: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 289 comments LMAO! THAT HAD ME CRACKING LIKE CRACKERS (Okay, so not funny, ;p)
I do agree on hating Zoey though, maybe I don't hate her as much but she kinda annoys me sometimes too, I just can't get over the fact that she has the most boyfriends ever and some of them are really good, but I admire her heroine-ness, and of all the guys, I think Stark suits her best.

message 16: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 15 comments I hate it when she says bullpooie all the time haha

message 17: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 289 comments I'm fine with that, but just not when she tries to take care of everyone.

message 18: by Stacey (new)

Stacey O'driscoll | 36 comments lmao. Cracking like crackers. I shall use that now. Sorry I stole your hrase :D And to be honest I have lost interest in her as a character. Love the books, but I think they could survive without her. I wished she'd gone with Heath into the other world and never came back. I kin of nothing stark and have little respect for both Stark and Heath because they just dote on her. I just want to know what will happen with Stevie Rae abd Rephium and Kalona an Neferet and Darius and Aphrodite... Basically all my favourite characters lol.

message 19: by Shawna (new)

Shawna (shawnap) | 1 comments I guess I'm a lone duckling here, but I love Heath. I like Stark and all but I love Heath. So obviously I want him to end happy in the end. Whether that be with Zoey or someone else. Besides he gave up his life twice for zoey and is coming back again just to help her. Love him

message 20: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 15 comments It's weird how Erik fizzled out of the stroy I think.

message 21: by Stacey (new)

Stacey O'driscoll | 36 comments I thought it was. I actually loved Erik to be honest. I thought he was great, then graually he annoyed me but not as much as Zoey then she had the nerve to ump him for being possesive? No Zoey, I think you should video record yourself an realise what a cow you were. Playing three guys, at one point four. An I like Heath Shawna... I don't like Stark his life revolves around Zoey, but of course Zoey needs EVERBODY to revolve around her... Not bitter or anything :D

message 22: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 289 comments Stacey wrote: "I thought it was. I actually loved Erik to be honest. I thought he was great, then graually he annoyed me but not as much as Zoey then she had the nerve to ump him for being possesive? No Zoey, I t..."

LOL, Cracking up again, and no I don't mind you taking away my phrase ;)

I really don't like Zoey's attitude towards the guys around her, I think the most sane couple would be Damien and Jack, and Aphrodite and Darius, though I like Stark too.

message 23: by Zee (new)

Zee okay....Heath might be sweet....but i don't mind killing him if he ruin the love between z and stark...

message 24: by Kay (new)

Kay agree zazou
leave me a piece of him!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Kay (new)

Kay :P

message 26: by Stacey (new)

Stacey O'driscoll | 36 comments Stark may Love Zoey, but as soon as Zoey finds another person that takes her fancy she'll be straddling his lap in no time. I feel sorry for Stark he deserves better! Aaw I love Darius and Aphrodite they're my favourite couple. So cute when she blurted out that she loved him :D

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) that is soooooo not true. z loves stark just as much as he loves her and they r meant 2 b together. so what, she's made mistakes, everone does. but guess what????
they learn from them

message 28: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 15 comments I really want Zoey and Stark to stay togther, BUT :( I don't completely trust her. I hope I'm wrong but I think she might let STark down :(

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i don't i think she's gonna be so happy with stark she won't need anyone else

message 30: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 15 comments I hope your right Kayleigh =]

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) me 2

message 32: by Stacey (new)

Stacey O'driscoll | 36 comments Ye but Zoey also loved Heath... And Erik... And that teacher.... look how they ended up. Dead (something happens in the next book?), Dumped and deader..... I think she's just a selfish cow who's jusr after everybody loving her and when somebody doesn't love her she decides she hates life. Like if Heath gets a new girlfriend she'll probably have a dickie fit and sleep with him or something... I honestly hate her. i don't trust her and I think she needs to get a priority check... Im a very cynical person :D

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I WANT Z AND STARK TO BE TOGETHER!!

message 34: by Stacey (new)

Stacey O'driscoll | 36 comments lol im not saying they shouldnt be together lol. I've just lost interest in them. I didn't like Stark to begin with simply becayse they share this deep connection, with one kiss, one time they met as he dies? nah. I just like other aspects and character storylines of the book a lot better. Zoey just bores me now.

message 35: by Zee (new)

Zee Kayleigh Loves Alex and Dimka :) wrote: "me 2"

me 3:P

message 36: by Zee (new)

Zee KiAnna((LoVeS vAmPiReS)) wrote: "I WANT Z AND STARK TO BE TOGETHER!!"

me 2:)

message 37: by Kay (new)

Kay agree

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

YES WE ALL WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER!!
;)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) well why do you read the books if you hate her?
i couldn't read 8 books in a series if i hated the main character

message 40: by Zee (new)

Zee :O

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

WHO HATES ZOEY!!?

message 42: by Stacey (new)

Stacey O'driscoll | 36 comments Me lol. And because I like all the other characters. I mean Zoiey doesn't annoy me as much as she used to but I like it better now that it's in like other perspectives. Lots of people dislike Zoey in this series and still read. I just like all the other characters. Also no hard feelings on these heated debates. I think your all pretty awesome :D

message 43: by Kay (new)

Kay okey...zoey in amazin...btu i like aphrodite more...and i was annoyed by the fact that zoey always make a love triangle...i mean can't she see that stark is the best....but still i like her...and mostly cuz stark do.:P

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea I hated when she made love triangles becuz stark iz the best guy for her and dnt wry Stacey there r no hard feelings!!:)

message 45: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 289 comments Yeah! I love Z but hate her too. Does that make sense?

message 46: by Kay (new)

Kay Natshane wrote: "Yeah! I love Z but hate her too. Does that make sense?"

yes it does cuz i feel the same

message 47: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 289 comments I think she's my least favourite protagonist. Not to be mean.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

IHT DOES MAKE SENSE!!...I JUS HATE DAHT SHE MAKES LOVE TRIANGLES...

message 49: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 289 comments Too many!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

RITE!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15