Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Urban Fantasy > Iron Crowned

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lea (new)

Lea (ladybirdsong) | 9 comments Ok.... I loved this book but became very fusterated in the middle! Is anyone with me???? I mean...back and forth, back and forth! Maybe I am byass cuz I am Team Dorian...but Eugenie is an idiot! I am still holding out on those twins being Dorians... anyone with me??? GIve me your thoughts... I have a feeling we are going to have to wait another year for some answers and I cant wait that long.... Team Dorian or Team Kiyo, I dont care, Tell me what you think!!!

message 2: by Melissa ** (new)

Melissa ** | 87 comments I'm definitley team Dorian!! I agree with the babies being Dorian and I also think she needs to step up and start acting like a Queen. I'm sure RM has great plans for the ending of this series!!

message 3: by Cyle (last edited Mar 04, 2011 10:47AM) (new)

Cyle (seeingnightreviews) | 38 comments uh oh lol Im going to be starting this soon. I am team Dorian all the way though!!

message 4: by Deanne (new)

Deanne | 209 comments Team Dorian!!! Love him. I also hope that the twins are his. Kiyo is just a little too self righteous for me.
I hate that we have to wait almost a year for the next book!

message 5: by Melissa ** (new)

Melissa ** | 87 comments Waiting a year sucks!!!

message 6: by ☻Nikki☻ (new)

☻Nikki☻ C (nikkic1998) Totally agree!! I was so aggravated with the back & forth love triangle. Like you, I'm hoping the kids are Dorian's as well.

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 27 comments I guess I am different but I am team Kiyo but I am getting mixed feelings as to rather I should be for him or not after his reaction to her being pregnant and I keep wondering how much he is reporting back to Maiwenn. I too was a little aggravated by the back and forth love triangle though!

message 8: by ♥Ayla (new)

♥Ayla (aylacc) | 3 comments If theres going to be teams im all for: TEAM DORIAN!! love him to pieces he's so awesome! King Dorian yeah!
Gawd does richelle mead write the perfect characters or what - seriously Dimitri/Dorian - i havnt had a chnace to read the Succubus series yet but i bet theres another man in there that is equally amazing...

message 9: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (Savhage Temptrest) (savhagetemptress) | 330 comments Totally agree with everyone here! Totally Team Dorian! Loved him since the beginning! Hoping the babies are magically his because that would be fantastic.

I was very frustrated with the back and forth garb and Eugenie not acting like a queen. I was totally upset with how she acted, but still liked the book in the end even though I rated it as a three.

Cannot believe we have to wait another year, but I'll be right there to buy the next in the series!

message 10: by Cyle (new)

Cyle (seeingnightreviews) | 38 comments I was team Kiyo and then bam! Im Team Dorian all the way I was happy that he became the bigger man at the end for her. I agree I wouldnt mind on bit if the babies were his.

message 11: by Pamela, Moderatrix (new)

Pamela (foxglovewitch) | 614 comments Mod
Just so there wont be multiple topics about the same book/series, I'm going to close this one. If you want to talk Iron Crowned or the Dark Swan series, head over to this post: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/5...

Thanks!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.