We <3 Alex Pettyfer discussion

FREAKIN' BEASTLY!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I am going this saturday to see Beastly!!! I can't wait to discuss it with ya'll!! I'm SOOOOO EXCITED. :D:D:D Me ready to see some Alex Pettyfer abs hahaa. I would love to hear when everyone is going!

message 2: by Jena (new)

Jena I'm going sunday!!!! Alexis you better text me and tell me all about it!! hahah I heard his shirt is off an insanely LOT in this one ;) owww owwwww

message 3: by Maylee (last edited Mar 04, 2011 08:03AM) (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 14 comments I wanted to go last night for a midnight premere but our movie theatre didn't have one tear but I hope I can either go today or tomorrow

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

AHHH!!!!! Dude, I will text you probably during the whole movie lol!! IM SO EXCITED!!! :D:D:D and I hope you can go too, Maylee! :)

message 5: by Jena (new)

Jena hahahah YES do it!!

message 6: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 14 comments Omg if he has his shirt off most the movie I think I might die!!!!!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

HAha, HE wiLL!!!! I'm SOOOOO EXCITED

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Just SAW IT AND LET ME SAY-IT WAS GOOD, BUT NOT BETTER THAN THE BOOK! There were some major differences: first of all, the witch was fat and always wore black and was really ugly!!! mary-kate did a decent job, but still not very convincing. The scenes with lindy and kyle weren't like in the book: he didn't make her room all nice, he just brought her presents...Sloanne! She wasn't slutty and bitchy like in the book! It was just too fake. And kyle was supposed to be a beast, with claws and everything...Lindy was white, the maid was mexican, and the ending was supposed to be that lindy was about to be shot, but alex rescues her and at the last second she says she loves him...Like Beauty and the Beast!!! Not her going to Macchu Picchu!!! I mean come on. I was upset with these differences, but I still really enjoyed watching alex with his shirt off. :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

ENJOY THE MOVIE GUYS!!!! I ASSURE YOU EVEN WITH THESE DIFFERENCES, I still really liked it!!! :D:D:D Can't wait to see what ya'll think

message 10: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 14 comments I just went and seen it and I really like it obviously he's hotter in I am number four... but he did really good in this movie

message 11: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (brooke-reports) I saw it once yesterday & once today and loved it!!! I didnt read the book (and felt bad about that) but i think not reading it made me like the movie more. It was so sad/cute/funny & i want a BF like him. I mean even as the "Beast" he was super hot! I would totally be with him. V-Hudge was not even that annoying so yay!

awwww it was just such a cute movie!

p.s. I will support Alex Pettyfer FOREVER!!! <3

message 12: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 14 comments Brooke wrote: "I saw it once yesterday & once today and loved it!!! I didnt read the book (and felt bad about that) but i think not reading it made me like the movie more. It was so sad/cute/funny & i want a BF l..."

I agree I usually don't like vanessa but she was okay in this movie

message 13: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (brooke-reports) i mean i still hate her to death... and she isnt that great of actress but she was tolerable :P

message 14: by Jena (new)

Jena I have to agreee gals, I mean Brooke knows this already, but I really don't like vhudg, I feel like her acting comes off fake or something. Anywho, she didnt a pretty good job with Beastly.

Anddddd... with the whole movie/book thing.. I liked them both equally. I won't say I liked the book better because I didn't.. it was a def tie for me.

And ALEXXXXXX. Hiya baby sexy abs blonde hair cutie pie. Lemme eat youuuu. kthanks <3

ALEX FOR JACE <3

message 15: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (brooke-reports) omg! thats it... her acting does come off as fake or forced not natural some how... i can't put my finger quite on it... lol but any who....

"And ALEXXXXXX. Hiya baby sexy abs blonde hair cutie pie. Lemme eat youuuu. kthanks <3"

HAHA! you took the words right out of my mouth! Ha! If/when you ever meet him i bet this is going to accidentally tumble out of your mouth! Lol!!!

I second the "ALEX FOR JACE" statement!!! :)

message 16: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 14 comments Ya every movie she's in it makes me second guess myself for watching it she's really fake