Book lovers discussion

Group Reads > I Am Number Four- *spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah23l) Please discuss our March group read here...

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Elder (lauloreads) This book has mixed reviews from really bad to really good.

Well I'm just getting it right out there and say...I LOVED this book!

I don't care about the politics of the writer or the way this book is written. I will admit the fight scene was a bit long and could have been a bit shorter (i got board!) but I felt so upset at the end!

I'm glad it was picked for the March book club read as I would never normally pick a book like this!

message 3: by Kerri (new)

Kerri Good to know, Lauren! I haven't started yet....I have a couple to get through first.

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Elder (lauloreads) Has anyone finished reading this?

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah23l) Not sure if I'm going to have time for this one in March. I'm so behind on my scheduled reads :-( I do plan on reading it though, especially after hearing how much you liked it. Are you going to see the movie?

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Elder (lauloreads) Yeah I really did like it. Some of the fight scenes were boring but all in all it was a good story and I'm looking forward to reading the next book. Does anyone know when it is due to be published in the UK? Or is it out already? I think I'm going to see the film or will wait until it comes out on pay view (well virgin for me) and will buy it on there. For some reason I've went off the cinema - probably because I've been their far to much lately. Back to the book (just going to grab the copy...) Ah can't find it! Anyway there was a character in it who was my fav character. I think his name was Sam (sorry I'm really bad at names) he was geeky and really into aliens and for some reason I just found him really funny in his actions they way the writer has built his character... I hope he's in the next book.

message 7: by Tara (new)

Tara (tara_simonton) | 10 comments I really want to read this! I'll try to get to it soon! Ahh my TBR is becoming overwhelming!