Beach Blondes: June Dreams / July's Promise / August Magic (Summer, #1-3) Beach Blondes discussion

Worth reading?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mari (new) - added it

Mari Have you read this book? If that is the case, what do you think of it, and should i read it? What did you like best about it, and what did you not like as much.
Hope you can help me :) ¨

- Liebe :*

Margaux this is such a good book :) it's like a summer read, amazing! and the books after are really good too :)

Delia well, it IS a big book. It took me a while to get into it considering it's really not the kind of book I usually find myself reaching for. If you like romance, summer stories you will LOVE it. But if you're a YA fiction lover like me, then you might find it hard to get into it at first.

Rebecca I really liked it. It was an easy read even though it was so big. It was one of my summer reads :D

Rebecca It may look daunting, but don't think too much about the size. Because trust me, it was a fantastic read, you should look into. I couldn't put it down.
:)

Fatema definetly i love the ending

Adriana Pereira It really was a great book! Although it's such a big book, I read it in about 2-3 days. It'll catch your attention right away and you wont want to put it down! Plus it's a great summer read.

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam Definetly! I couldn't put the book down.