Awesomness!!!! discussion

Pokemon Black and White comes out March 6th!!!!!! Who is excited?!?! I AM!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erica (new)

Erica Tackman | 20 comments Mod
POKEMON!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

message 2: by Erica (new)

I love pokemon!!!! I am getting the game the day it comes out!!!! I have been saving money since Christmas! pokemon is my life, I eat, sleep, and breath POKEMON!!!!!!

message 3: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel ahh good old pokemon,
i remeber when i was younger i used to watch 9you know how there was theusual sunday cartoon or saterday what ever,) for soem reasone i used to pretend that i was in their world, niow that i think about, i find it odd. But when you litlle every thing is AMAZING jk any enough of my rambabling

message 4: by Erica (new)

I used to watch thoes showes to.

message 5: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel Ahh The Good Old Memories,
even though i fin the showkinda little kidish now i ocasinally watch it!!
oh well

message 6: by Erica (new)

I am not so much into the show as the game. The new one for the ds comes out on the 6th. in 2 days!!!!

message 7: by Reese (new)

Reese Copeland (nonfreak) | 6 comments So, I take it you like Anime? I'm not a HUGE fan, but I have some I really like, and a good friend of mine has been getting me into it more. His life revolves around it pretty much though. Seriously. I have been to Sakura (Anime Convention in Seattle. HUGE) Con twice and have enjoyed it. Even did Cos Play. Depending on your age (no problem about the friends thing, don't want anyone offended), you may, or may not, remember a very early Anime in 1979 called Star Blazers (in Japan it was basically called something about The Battleship Yamamoto). I dress up as Dash Jordan from that. Great costume. Lots of fun to go to Sakura Con. The other costumes there are great too.

message 8: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel well im not really into it but ill watch it sorta thing.
but the ds games are much better then the gameboy games!
ahh the good old gameboys, its kind of hard to think that not that long a ago gameboys were the next best thing

message 9: by Erica (new)

Reese wrote: "So, I take it you like Anime? I'm not a HUGE fan, but I have some I really like, and a good friend of mine has been getting me into it more. His life revolves around it pretty much though. Serio..."

I do love Anime, And thanks about the frend thing.

message 10: by Reese (new)

Reese Copeland (nonfreak) | 6 comments So what kind of Anime do you watch. Currently am watching Dragonauts, and just finished Darker Than Black not too long ago. I would recommend that one. Dragonauts, well, it's not bad, but the combination of anime and CGI is a bit distracting.

message 11: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel Darker then black!! awsomness
im also curently watching dragonautes too its prett good

message 12: by Reese (new)

Reese Copeland (nonfreak) | 6 comments Yeah, I actually like Dragonauts. Just finished watching Claymore as well.

message 13: by Erica (new)

Reese wrote: "So what kind of Anime do you watch. Currently am watching Dragonauts, and just finished Darker Than Black not too long ago. I would recommend that one. Dragonauts, well, it's not bad, but the co..." I dont watch anime but i reed it! its my favorite. If i could only read one Kind of book for the rest of my life it would probably be Anime :p

message 14: by Erica (last edited Mar 27, 2011 04:10PM) (new)

but any way i got the new game its good. I am almost half way done.

message 15: by Reese (new)

Reese Copeland (nonfreak) | 6 comments Yeah, I've tried to look at the Manga stuff and I can't get into it. I know a lot of people do, and that's cool, but, I just prefer to watch the stuff. Plus, I've heard you read it from right to left and that would just drive me nuts.

message 16: by Erica (new)

not all the books are right to left and the ones that are usualy have a page in the back that shows you how to reed them.

message 17: by Reese (new)

Reese Copeland (nonfreak) | 6 comments Well that's good to know. Although, I don't much read comic books anymore, even if Manga.