R-R-Rolling! discussion

The Hunger games > district 11

Comments Showing 1-50 of 220 (220 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Grow crops and produce

message 2: by Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) (last edited Mar 05, 2011 01:14PM) (new)

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments Serephina looked up, it was probably noon. "Oh no...the reaping..." She thought to herself. She then got ready, and went out to stand with the 16 year olds. She didn't know any of them. She wasn't trusted to harvest, and was kept in the woods by the Peace keepers until today.
Her name was in there over 50 times.
She took terasse for the poorest families, and so this was nothing new. It was usally in there near 70-100 times. But this year...
While she was submerged in thought, her name was called.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam watched as the girl was called. He swallwed praying his name wasn't chosen. "Sam Johnson!"the,lady called. Sam paled and stepped up onto the stage. He glance at the girl and looked awa

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments Serephina looked at Sam and was instantly sorry that they were both called.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam glanced at his panrets and his 6 younger brothers

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments Serephina followed his gaze, until she guessed the reaping was over because she heard the name-caller as she had named the Capitol woman, said a very chipper "Happy Hunger Games!And may the odds be ever in your favor!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam said nothing. They were led off

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments ((Ziva_Sarah_Howlette(Amber) there's already been two tributes picked from District 11))
"You have siblings?" Serephina asked Sam curiously.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Everything else is open))

Sam nodded "6"

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments Serephina nodded sadly. "They'll miss you."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam sighed "I'll miss them too"he whispered

((District 12?))

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments Serephina nodded sadly, "I'd think so."

((On it, I got a bunch of notifications at the same time, sorry))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol its k))

Sam sighed "let's go"me said

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((She'll join from 11 then Okay?))

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments ((I don't think I understand you))

Serephina nodded.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Same))

Sam sighed a they were led to, 2 different rooms

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments Serephina tried to take a nap, being as no one would come to see her, but was ushered onto the train.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam said good bye and was pushed onto the train

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments ((Are we doing the train on this one too?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes. U do everything here until u get to the arena))

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments (( Got it.))
Serephina looked around, taking in everything.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam sat down

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments ((I still don't think you understand, Ziva_Sarah_Howlette(Amber), there's a girl and a boy from each district, and they're all on different trains.))
Serephina noticed the name-caller got on then recalled her name was Elike.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ziva's joining the Hunger Games from District 5 with Raven))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yea))

Sam hugged his parents and sibbiling

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments ((I know, but then isn't that two girls?))

Serephina watched

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Then where should Ziva join from?))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((She can be part od another district))

Sam kissed them and left

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments ((10 is open.))
Serephina stared out the window, wondering who would be nominated for the Hunger Games.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((So's one, I decided to be a part of that one))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam went onto the train and sighed

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments Serephina looked at Sam, feeling sorry for him again. "I'm not going to get out...I don't need to...I'll be sure he does though..." She barely whispered.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam didn't hear her, his mind on his family

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments Serephina decided that she should try to lighten things a little. "So..."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam glanced ovee

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments Serephina's mind came up blank, so she said the least retarded thing that came to mind, "Do you have any experience with weapons?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam.nodded "yea, I hunt a lot"he said softly

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments Serephina nodded also, still worried.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"You?"

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments "Yeah, I live in the woods."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Live?"

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments "My parents were migrating from 12, Peacekeepers couldn't send me back but they didn't trust me either. The only time I was out of the woods was during a reaping. Since I didn't have any family, my name was put in for the poorest families. Hence the reason my name's in there over 50 times."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, Which place needs a Male Fighter?))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Umm everywhere except here ,12))

Sam nodded

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments ((Yeah, I think she's right.))

Serephina fixed her attention on a tree outside the window, that was gone in the next second.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam sighed

((District 12?)

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments Serephina then decided to focus her mind on a plan.

((Waitin' on you))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Opps sorry))

Sam stoood up "I'm going exploring"he said

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular (yukiamucross_purebloodprincess) | 637 comments ((It's okay))

Serephina fixed her attention outside the window again, "It'd be smart, but I'll stay here."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why?"Sam asked

« previous 1 3 4 5