The Books!!! discussion

Books > Vampire Academy

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) I loved the vampire academy books and i really like adrian too ;)

message 2: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 83 comments Mod
Adrian is a hotty !!

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments Adrian is so sweet really and rose treated him like, well, a pile of dog poop ;) i <3 christian though x

message 4: by Shwetika (new)

I know I hated her for cheating on him and also for treating him like crap . She just used him !!

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments I know, but she didn't really mean to but it did make me like her a little less towards the end. whos ur worst adn favourite charector and why? :
I love christian coz he never changes for someone and is always protective and cares really and can deal with things well,
I hate lissa coz she reminds me of a bitchy wannabe princess and doesnt deserve christian! x

message 6: by Shwetika (last edited Mar 09, 2011 11:22PM) (new)

I like Christian and Adrian coz they both are really nice and I thing they both are strong ( though Adrien smoking and drinking annoys me sometimes but then that's coz of spirit side- effect and I really love the way he always respected rose's wish ) And worst well victor n Lissa (in SK) i guess.. I also like that Jilli girl !!

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) HushHush xPatchx wrote: "I know, but she didn't really mean to but it did make me like her a little less towards the end. whos ur worst adn favourite charector and why? :
I love christian coz he never changes for someone ..."

i agree i do not like LIsa because of that but i love christian and Adrian and i did like rose alot in the beginning because of her badass attitude but not towards the end

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) Shwetika wrote: "Adrian is a hotty !!"

i totally agree

message 9: by Shwetika (new)

But In the end of series she becomes very mature n all ... And I like her more

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments Shwetika wrote: "But In the end of series she becomes very mature n all ... And I like her more"

She does grow to be more likable i admit but she was never my fave charactor or never will be, christian all the way!! :D

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) lol yes Go christian!!

message 12: by Shwetika (new)

Christain is Awesome !! N I never said that Lizze is my fav

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments thats ok:D christian is too good for her though!

message 14: by Shwetika (new)

Hehehe. :) :)

message 15: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments I cant wait for the actual casting to begin:)

message 16: by Shwetika (new)

Well are you sure about the movie thing?? Coz I've not heard about it . You know there is no official announcement (not that I know of)

message 17: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) i havent heard about a movie either but i wouldnt mind knowing who people want the characters of VA to be anyway even if there is not a movie

message 18: by Shwetika (new)

same here..

message 19: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) :)

message 20: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments there is defo a movie coming out in 2012/2013 but needs to be scripted and directed and stuff like that x

message 21: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) oh cool

message 22: by Shwetika (new)

That's cool !!!

message 23: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments IN 2013 THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Shwetika (new)

2 yrs to wait !!

message 25: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments I know so annoying but it should be worth the wait x

message 26: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) i hope it is

message 27: by Shwetika (new)

I hope so too

message 28: by Jade (new)

Jade (jadey96) | 2 comments Vampire academy is absoulutly awsome and dimitri and rosa are sooooooo cute together

message 29: by Shwetika (new)

I agree!! Rose n Dimitri make a cute couple but I hate what rose has done to Adrien

message 30: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments Shwetika wrote: "I agree!! Rose n Dimitri make a cute couple but I hate what rose has done to Adrien"

Same i did feel rose let me down how she dealt with adrian but i hope he has a happy ending or relationship in bloodlines...:)

message 31: by Shwetika (new)

HushHush xPatchx wrote: "Shwetika wrote: "I agree!! Rose n Dimitri make a cute couple but I hate what rose has done to Adrien"

Same i did feel rose let me down how she dealt with adrian but i hope he has a happy ending ..."

I hope so too

message 32: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 51 comments Shwetika wrote: "HushHush xPatchx wrote: "Shwetika wrote: "I agree!! Rose n Dimitri make a cute couple but I hate what rose has done to Adrien"

Same i did feel rose let me down how she dealt with adrian but i hope..."

He is going to be in bloodlines i think? and sydney and jill and eddie:)

message 33: by Shwetika (new)

I should be .

message 34: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordypaigee) who has read bloodlines and the golden lily yet??? :D I absolutely love this series and the spin-off series :D Adrian and Sydney should be together!!!

message 35: by Cheena (new)

Cheena (cheenamarie) | 1 comments I have not read bloodlines or the golden lilly but if Adrian is in there I need to be headed to the book store.

message 36: by Shwetika (new)

Enchanted wrote: "who has read bloodlines and the golden lily yet??? :D I absolutely love this series and the spin-off series :D Adrian and Sydney should be together!!!"

ME!! Loved it totally

message 37: by Shwetika (new)

Cheena wrote: "I have not read bloodlines or the golden lilly but if Adrian is in there I need to be headed to the book store."

you will love it....