Book Club discussion

Free Promotional Opportunity for Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Horror authors

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by George (new)

George Straatman I initially posted a thread inviting fantasy, sci-fi and horror authors to participate in a reciprocal cross promotional concept with a mind to using my website’s author blog to spotlight some of their creative works…this offer stands and will continue to stand as I would like to see aspiring authors work together to promote each others’ works and the genres we love. Here is a list of authors I have featured on my blog since initiating this concept:

AUTHOR GENRE TITLE

Kriss Perras Running Waters Sci-fi 300 Nights

Patricia Puddle YA fantasy Velvet Ball and the Broken Fairy

Jess C Scott Fantasy Other Side of Life

Nicki J Markus Fantasy Dragon’s Heart

Franz McClaren Fantasy Home Lost (Clarion of Destiny 1)

Tracy Falbe Fantasy Union or Renegades (Rys 1)

I have a group of other in the que and ready to be posted. Again, I invite other authors to participate…while reciprocal posting is the concept and is preferred, it is not strictly necessary…just submit a cover jpeg, synopsis and purchase and or contact links to geolouicewind@yahoo.ca and I will post your submission of my blog at www.georgestraatman.com. I believe we can all benefit by fostering a co-operative environment of promoting our works and the genres we love to work in.

message 2: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 131 comments I have a YA sci-fi/fantasy book, I'll be looking at this later! Thank you so much!!

message 3: by Mari (new)

Mari (mariadkins) It's October! Do you have your copy of Harlan County Horrors?

http://www.apexbookcompany.com/produc...

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex Bobl (alex_bobl) | 48 comments Hi all,

Memoria. A Corporation of Lies is an action technothriller set in a post-apocalyptic New York City. Download your free Kindle copy this Thursday January 3 here:

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008EM0D1M

"If you enjoyed films like Equilibrium and Minority Report, you'll like reading Memoria."
"Reminiscent of the noir setting of Blade Runner, Memoria: A Corporation of Lies is an entertaining read and perhaps a cautionary tale."

Book Description:
In the bombed-out streets of New York, the corrupt bosses of Memoria Corporation make billions by erasing people's traumatic memories. But their bubble bursts when a humble citizen Frank Shelby becomes a murder suspect on the run. Betrayed by his friends and hunted down by mysterious killers, Frank has to penetrate Memoria and find evidence of their real plans before it's too late for all of us.

Happy reading!

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Policani (katepolicani) | 8 comments I run this kind of collaborative blog tour every month here: http://discoverauthors.wordpress.com My next one is starting April 12th and I'd love to include books of all genres!