<3 House of Night Fan Club<3 discussion

House of Night books > what do you think will be the huge ending of the series?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 191 (191 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kay (last edited Mar 03, 2011 07:18AM) (new)

Kay stark and z togerther

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) of course and kalona and neferet dead

message 3: by Kay (last edited Mar 04, 2011 01:28AM) (new)

Kay Kayleigh Belikov - the Dimka freak :) wrote: "of course and kalona and neferet dead"

yeah...how could i forget that?!!!!!!!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol

message 5: by Zee (new)

Zee definetely!!!!!

message 6: by Kay (new)

Kay agree

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i hope they both die!

message 8: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) anyone here knows Aurox? that would be Stark's rival

message 9: by Zee (new)

Zee Beatrice wrote: "anyone here knows Aurox? that would be Stark's rival"

i hope not!!

message 10: by Zee (new)

Zee OMG..i mean don't u guys remember when Nyx talked with Heath in Awakened and she told him that z and him r destined to be together.....and voila` hon book#9 is Destined...don't u think its related...Anyway,i just wish Heath would die and let z and stark alone cuz i want them to end up together...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG I WANT STARK AND ZOEY TO BE TOGETHER...THEY R THE ONES DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER!! AND I AGREE WIT YU Z HEATH NEEDS TO STAY DEAD AND LET THEM BE TOGETHER!!

message 12: by Zee (last edited Apr 01, 2011 09:05AM) (new)

Zee KiAnna((LoVeS vAmPiReS)) wrote: "OMG I WANT STARK AND ZOEY TO BE TOGETHER...THEY R THE ONES DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER!! AND I AGREE WIT YU Z HEATH NEEDS TO STAY DEAD AND LET THEM BE TOGETHER!!"

exactly...i don't hate Heath and i kno he was really amazing with his decision but still that doesn't make me love him more than Stark....

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Rozalina-Zazou-Belikov-Freak wrote: "KiAnna((LoVeS vAmPiReS)) wrote: "OMG I WANT STARK AND ZOEY TO BE TOGETHER...THEY R THE ONES DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER!! AND I AGREE WIT YU Z HEATH NEEDS TO STAY DEAD AND LET THEM BE TOGETHER!!"

ex..."

YEA DAHTS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL I SO AGREE!!:)

message 14: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Aurox= Heath's soul..

so Goodluck to Zoey! XD

message 15: by Shailee (new)

Shailee Hayek (shaileehayek) | 1 comments i totally love Heath and Stark. Idc who she ends up with as long as shes happy and nefferet and kalona are dead

message 16: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine i think that well i cant say because if i do ill get confused and then i will cry!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll cry I'd someone I like dies and I hope zoey ends up with stark and she keeps it that way!!:)

message 18: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) STARK ALL THE WAY <3 I'm probably going to cry at the next book anyway...I can feel it..

message 19: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) there are going to be ATLEAST 13 books so I dont think its going to end anytime soon

message 20: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) I bet they bring out a new ook every year like Sookie Stackhouse..

message 21: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) as long as Neferet ends up dead im happy :P

message 22: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) YEP :p

message 23: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) lolz im so nice

message 24: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) We all are...BUT SHE DESERVES IT! STUPID NEFERET!

message 25: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) she reminds me of a sucubas, she lures men in with her charms, gets what she wants then kills them

message 26: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) hmmm...who's that? :D

message 27: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) A sucubus is an ancient type of monster her is a link that can describe it better than me
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

message 28: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Zoey should end up with stark. Neferet, Kalona and Heath should be dead.

message 29: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) Veronica wrote: "Zoey should end up with stark. Neferet, Kalona and Heath should be dead."

AMEN

message 30: by Schay (new)

Schay | 1 comments SECOND AMEN!

message 31: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) yeah!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy wrote: "STARK ALL THE WAY I can feel it.."

YES LOL I KNO ILL CRY....I SEE IHT COMIN LUCY!!:)

message 33: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Aurox Is Mine (AuroxIsMine) | 234 comments Umm well i think since Heath is now Aurox,once Zoey sees him and feels the love she felt for Heath,and Stark feels that when they see him,his oath will prob be the only thing keepin him nxt to her cause there is gonna be a whole lot of hell going on cause neither them gonna know its Heath,and Aurox going to prob feel the same attraction but since he under darkness,there is no doubt that he going to die and zoey going to be depressed all over again

message 34: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Aurox Is Mine (AuroxIsMine) | 234 comments And somebody plz tell me im not the only one who really enjoys Aphrodites part in the book...like you know cause she rea helpfull and nice underneath

message 35: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Aurox Is Mine (AuroxIsMine) | 234 comments Night has chosen thee; thy death will be thy birth. Night calls to thee; harken to Her sweet voice. Your destiny awaits you at the House of Night." I just searched quotes of the book and found this and thought that it might mean destined is not just bout heath but it also gonna be bout alot of house of night deal you know cuz of the whole new house of night now

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea I think Heath might die in the end but hey it's destiny...maybe and zoey needs to be with stark anyway or else we stark lovers will mad!!;)
And yes I love Aphrodite!!

message 37: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Aurox Is Mine (AuroxIsMine) | 234 comments I wish she would hurry up and write the books super fast so ican read them all already <3 and is it just me or does the twins remind us of kristin and p.c cast

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I think it's just you and yea I wish she wld write them faster I cnt wait !!

message 39: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Aurox Is Mine (AuroxIsMine) | 234 comments Fo realz but instead shes working on those novellas or w.e theyre called about random characters instead of the reall books :c and i wanna read destined cuz she finally out of the whole come soul shattered thingy

message 40: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Aurox Is Mine (AuroxIsMine) | 234 comments but i dnt like when rephaim or stevie rae start doin theyre point of view cause its boring

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea but I love rephaim!!:) and I really think she needs to focus on the books instead of those novellas or whatever lol:)

message 42: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Aurox Is Mine (AuroxIsMine) | 234 comments exactly hee hees ima get nook that way first thing the book comes out i dnt have to wait five mins to be a ble to get to the store (yeah thats how desperate i am lol)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol I have to wait until it comes to my library which takes forever!!:(
What a freakin BUMMER!

message 44: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Aurox Is Mine (AuroxIsMine) | 234 comments exactly and im not waitin and the best thing (sarcasm) just happened to me! i just found out destined comes out the same day my other to-die-for book from a series and my to-die-for game come out....i feel bad for my dad cause now he has to buy me all this stuff...poor thing

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha yea poor him lol!!

message 46: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Aurox Is Mine (AuroxIsMine) | 234 comments Yeah but i also feel bad for myself cause im going to have to decide what book to read first...decisions decisions

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep tryin to decide wat book to read first is tough:)

message 48: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Aurox Is Mine (AuroxIsMine) | 234 comments Especially when theyre both from awesome books(though hon is way better!)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea!!

message 50: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Aurox Is Mine (AuroxIsMine) | 234 comments :D Anyways...who agrees with me that P.C Cast should start writing faster!
(Oh and Kristin dont forget Kristin)

« previous 1 3 4