Fans of the amazing L. J. Smith discussion

Books > Who is your favorite character inThe Vampire Diaries ?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Neveen (new)

Neveen (neveenbadr) | 9 comments Mod
Who is your favorite character inThe Vampire Diaries ? and why?

You can pick as many as you can...

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma | 2 comments it's been a while since I've read the Vampire Diaries, so I couldn't tell you at the moment. At first I wondered why the books and T.V. shows were so different, yet I love the show and books seperately.

message 3: by Neveen (new)

Ditto; the Tv series has magic of it's own...

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) DAMON! all the freaking way! :D and then elena
damon and elena should be together.
just sayin.

message 5: by Neveen (new)

Penelope wrote: "DAMON! all the freaking way! :D and then elena
damon and elena should be together.
just sayin."

I agree :)) ...

message 6: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Moore | 1 comments Elena and Stefan and Damon. But I disagree I think Stefan and Elena are a better couple. The show is ADDICTING!!! I stayed up all night watching them!
Damon and Stefan are soooooo HOT!! But they look nothing like L.J. Smith describes them. And Elena has brown hair.

message 7: by Zoey (new)

Zoey | 4 comments Jacqueline wrote: "Elena and Stefan and Damon. But I disagree I think Stefan and Elena are a better couple. The show is ADDICTING!!! I stayed up all night watching them!
Damon and Stefan are soooooo HOT!! But the..."

I agree with u with stafan and elena!!! I <3 Stefan!!!

message 8: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (tasha21) i know this is off topic but lj smith did not write phantom it was a ghost writer so please sign this and help get her get to write the rest of vampire diaries Permalink http://twitition.com/hqnr9 http://www.petitiononline.com/ljsmith... please spread the word to every VD fan