Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

The Book Thief > Characters

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments Discuss favorite characters here! Make sure to add a spoiler alert or hide your spoiler if you need to, because we do want people who aren't finished to participate!

So who do you love? Papa, Liesel, Mama, Rudy? Talk away!

message 2: by ɐzzıɹʞ (new)

ɐzzıɹʞ I love Rudy and his stubborn determination to kiss a girl, namely, Liesel.. haha

message 3: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Ah yes, Rudy was a good character. I did love him. But, I think Death, the narrator, was my favorite. Or maybe the woman who owned the big house with the books. I don't remember her name.

message 4: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments I think we just knew her as the mayor's wife. She was a great character... But I loved our lemon-haired Jesse Owens... :D

message 5: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Ah yes. He was wonderful too. Oh, Rudy...

message 6: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments He's one of my fictional boyfriends. :)

message 7: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Heehee. I have way too many of those...

message 8: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments My official list is up to about 13 now... :P

message 9: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Umm. *thinks* 1,2,3,4,5,6.... *continues counting* Bother! I lost track. Again.

message 10: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments We have a topic about this, which is how I remember. ;)

message 11: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Ahh. I think I'll have to look around for this topic. :D

message 12: by Taylor (last edited Apr 12, 2011 09:03PM) (new)

Taylor (taylorjaylene) | 4557 comments 'Tis in the "Books" section. :) I was the one who made it...

message 13: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Ahha! You shall probably see me there soon.