Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Entertainment > Justin Bieber!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 180 (180 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments DELETE IT! DELETE IT, MODS!

message 2: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Instead of the Spanish Inquisition, I am going to make the Justin Beiber Haters Inquisition.

message 3: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments Natalie, as much as I agree with you, :), there is freedom of speech in this country.....although a non-american could say something....ahahah

message 4: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Hahaha, okay, then, I shall go and lay my eyes upon something else.

message 5: by ★ Jess (last edited Mar 02, 2011 11:24PM) (new)

★ Jess  | 4295 comments Mod
hahaha Rae :) Which non-American are you implying? If its me, I hate to say it but: There is freedom of speech in Australia to, so I cant delete this topic with out a valid reason.

(No, JB is not reason enough)

However, let me say just this: I detest that boy and his music with a passion.

message 6: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments Well, I know there's many in this group. But speaking of mods...lolz
Gosh darn it! lolz. And all the other Mods are Americans! ^_^
Yay!

message 7: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments Yeah, it saved you this time.

message 8: by Baxter (new)

Baxter (julietrocksmysocks) | 383 comments I don't mind Justin Bieber at all. He's a pretty cool dude.

message 9: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments So, you like Justin Beiber, but you don't like Paramore. Intresting. I hate both.

message 10: by Baxter (new)

Baxter (julietrocksmysocks) | 383 comments Neeever said I like him. I just don't mind him. I think he gets a poop load of undeserved hate and I can't deny that BABY BABY BABY OH, but still...not that great of an artist.

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 330 comments Natalie wrote: "DELETE IT! DELETE IT, MODS!"

PLEASE!

message 12: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments Come on guys, I don't like Justine either, but it's called freedom of speech and none of our mods live in a country where they don't have that, so there's nothing they can do. :)

message 13: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments And Haley, don't be so "high-and-mighty" about it. You only have one other person (so far, i'll give you that) who has said that they don't mind him. And Baxter doesn't even like him- he just doesn't mind him. So yeah.

message 14: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments Glad we have an understanding. :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I used to love justin Bieber and all he stands for and I still do. The only thing messed up now is his haircut lol. Does anyone know if the "Justin Bieber got Selena Gomez Pregnant" rumors are true????

message 16: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments Paige- I highly doubt that they are true. I don't know all that much about Justine, but I know that Selena is sensible. She's not stupid. And if they did anything, then they used protection.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. I just wanna know for sure lol. Well... I huess we'll find out in a few months. :p

message 18: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments A Beileber or whatever punched her in the face. What a pathetic, jealous girl. And if Selena Gomez is pregnant, I have lost all my respect for her. My aunt knows her and next time I see her, I'm going to tell her to tell Selena, "Selena, please break up with Justin Beiber. Not because I like him, but because I hate him. You deserve someone better. I rather have you with David Henrie. Thanks!" :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. Haha. well tell your aunt to tell Selena that a teen in Ohio named Paige wants to meet her. That would be so cool. But I do agree with you, if she is pregnant, I have no respect for her and her career will definitely go down the drain. Well at least she can get a spot on Teen Mom.

message 20: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Hahah, I love your last sentence (:

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

haha. Do you watch Teen Mom?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

thx.

message 23: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Yes.. sometimes. I hate Jenelle.

message 24: by Rebekah Faith (last edited Mar 03, 2011 05:22PM) (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments Hahah, thats great. (And I love how we've taken over this topic. :) its great)
EDIT- in response to post 32

message 25: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Yes, it is. :) It's wonderful how the majority on her are JB haters.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea. Me too. But other times I feel bad for her about how her mother treatsher. A mother should be open and forgiving and non-judgmental. That's just my opinion.

message 27: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments True, but she brings it on herslef. She treats her mom like garbage, and that's wrong, too.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

True. I only said that sometimes I feel bad for her. She should've thought about what would happen if anything like that coulkd happen.

message 29: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments Yupyup.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. So are you a belieber?

message 31: by natalie (new)

natalie | 5047 comments I hate Justing Beiber.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

lol He's ok

message 33: by Allyssa (new)

Allyssa | 67 comments I think Justin Beaver can die in a hole

message 34: by Allyssa (new)

Allyssa | 67 comments That was kinda mean....oh well

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. yea. My friends went to see the movie and cried with him when he cried and screamed along with everyone else when he had his shirt off (which was pretty much the entire movie)... you can see how that went.

message 36: by Allyssa (new)

Allyssa | 67 comments Justin Beiber is like 12. that is probably noy true that Selena Gomez is preggers

message 37: by Allyssa (new)

Allyssa | 67 comments Geesh. I truly DISLIKE him

message 38: by Z. (new)

Z. (mizzfictionista) Along with the majority of you, I have a firm dislike for sweet, little innocent Justina Beaver.

Here's what it really boils down to:
A) No talent. All he has is fame and, to some girls, looks. He honestly sounded female when 'Baby' was released. I've asked at least 20 different people, who all agree. My mom actually asked "Who is this girl?" the first time she heard his song on the radio.
B) It's not so much that I hate him personally, but I really hate his overzealous fangirls. If you're going to commit suicide over the fact that Bieber lost a Grammy to Esperanza (actually a true threat from a Belieber on youtube), then kindly get on with it and stop acting like a drama queen.

Bieber is not a bad kid or anything, especially considering how much charity work he does, but he's not musically talented, and in my opinion, doesn't have the looks either. There's my statement-somehow-turned-essay on the subject :P

message 39: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments I think he looks better with the new one to be honest. And on his age- he's 16.....

message 40: by Z. (new)

Z. (mizzfictionista) I think he just turned 17, actually. It was all over twitter.

message 41: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 6788 comments well. yeah...so, not 12...

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He did. I personally thought the Bieber Bang Sweep was his thing, I have no idea whatsoever why he changed it.

message 43: by Z. (new)

Z. (mizzfictionista) Rae*Gnomey* wrote: "well. yeah...so, not 12..."

But he LOOKS and SOUNDS like he's 12. Fair argument lol

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

lol true that!

message 45: by Allyssa (new)

Allyssa | 67 comments Haha when I first heard it on the radio my mom thought it was Emily Osment....

message 46: by Allyssa (new)

Allyssa | 67 comments ??

message 47: by Allyssa (new)

Allyssa | 67 comments oops. I like sherbet ice cream its pretty tasty.........off topic sorry. he got a hair cut? what happens to the hair flip he does?

message 48: by Allyssa (new)

Allyssa | 67 comments Haley this is a serious question........Do you like Justina Beaver??

message 49: by Shakir (new)

Shakir | 17 comments Gross JB that sounds like a disease...gross Isnt Justin a boy name?

message 50: by Allyssa (new)

Allyssa | 67 comments I meant to type Justin.....

« previous 1 3 4