Terminalcoffee discussion

General Fuckery > Men, I have some questions for you. >> Draws residue >> no pictures herein >> what is the opposite of "bad dirty"?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 198 (198 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart So do guys really go through that awkward phase in puberty where you'd get random erections? Or is that just in TV shows where they're trying to deal with puberty, and they don't only want to show girls getting their periods for the first time, so they have to give guys something too?

Do you like the word "panties"?

Do all of you go to sleep immediately following climax?

I've always wanted to ask those questions for like....3 years now? But I've never had you know, a forum with a lot of mature guys to voice it! And I do now!

Thanks.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24070 comments Mod
Don't overemphasize the mature part.

message 3: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart Well, mature meaning we can have a discussion about sex, and it doesn't turn into a list of how many girls everyone has banged five ways from Sunday.

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Don't overemphasize the mature part."

I just know it was ME you had in mind when you said that.

Not that you’re wrong.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

You actually weren't the first one who came to mind.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

iBritt wrote: "Do you like the word "panties"?"

I don't know about the men but the term 'panties seems juvenile to me. We use the term 'undies' or 'nickers'. Our terminology might seem juvenile to you.

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "You actually weren't the first one who came to mind."

Occasionally, failing to win first place is desirable.

message 8: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments Britt, if I channel my inner male and answer these questions for you, will you be offended?

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 4034 comments Gail I love the word "nickers" so damn much. If only I had an excuse to adopt it I totally would. It's clearly the very best term for underwear. Do you have a cute one for boy's underwear I've missed?

message 10: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart Alecia wrote: "Britt, if I channel my inner male and answer these questions for you, will you be offended?"

Haha no.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

smetchie wrote: "Gail I love the word "nickers" so damn much. If only I had an excuse to adopt it I totally would. It's clearly the very best term for underwear. Do you have a cute one for boy's underwear I've missed?"

Boys underwear are usually called jocks.

message 12: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments BunWat wrote: "Britt all men don't go to sleep directly after climax "

This is certainly true in my case. I’m not about to sleep until I have bragged in several zip codes about my performance.

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 4034 comments Do all of you go to sleep immediately following climax?

No. But they all wish for a sandwich.

message 14: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments Answer #1) yes, and not just while going through puberty. Ever notice how most young guys (teens through early 20's) like to wear long shirts? There is a reason for this...long shirts = reduction in erection detection.

Answer #2) I'm pretty sure they don't really care what they're called as long as they are aloud to take them off.

Answer #3) No, some men like to climax more than once.

Men, if my inner male got any of this info wrong, please feel free to correct me :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

The men have been remarkable quiet on this one Alecia. We should provide all the answers on their behalf. How far wrong could we be?

message 16: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart I mean, I go to sleep right after I climax....like...if I really want to, I can climax again, but I have to really really want to. But otherwise I'm out like a light.

message 17: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

I feel like "panties" is a term created by panty manufacturers. I don't know anyone who uses it except Britt. I like to say "doubloons," myself, which gives me a mental image of something large and drapey. Or:

undergarments
unnerwers
draws
frippery

message 18: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart Daniel wrote: "Hi Britt, the answers to your questions are: Yes, yes, and yes. "

Hi Daniel! Are you new? welcome!

message 19: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 4034 comments I say panties about my daughters' underwear but not my own.

message 20: by Brittomart (last edited Mar 02, 2011 07:03PM) (new)

Brittomart I don't say panties, by the way! I say underwear or drawers (but it sounds like draws).

message 21: by Brittomart (last edited Mar 02, 2011 07:08PM) (new)

Brittomart BunWat wrote: "I don't say draws, but I like it."

Hahaha, I remember having to write about putting on your clothes when I was in like, kindergarten or something, and I spelled "draws" for underwear and my teacher did not know what I meant at all.

Daniel, yes, TC does feel like a little home, doesn't it? We're the cool kids on the block if you haven't noticed.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

iBritt wrote: "We're the cool kids on the block if you haven't noticed."

Yes that would be it!

message 23: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart spontaneous erections in college???? You mean to tell me the boys on my campus are walking around with random erections, and I still can't get laid? Well, damn.

message 24: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart Oh, I know I can get laid if I wanted to, but I have respect myself and do it with someone who really likes me and won't give me a venereal disease.

message 25: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Sounds like a plan, uBritt.

message 26: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart Daniel wrote: "Ah venereal disease, one of the many reasons middle school...
"

I like Daniel. Can we keep him?

message 27: by Joe (new)

Joe (attometer) 1) Yes, and as noted it's not just puberty.
2) Panties is a good word, indicates girls underwear vs. boys. Chonies is good too.
3) If it's a really good one it's more likely. The need for immediate sleep afterwards seems to have decreased with age though.

message 28: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart Larry, you just killed my erection.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for that Larry.

message 30: by Félix (last edited Mar 02, 2011 07:30PM) (new)

Félix (habitseven) It's gone now. Sorry guys. I don't know what I was thinking.

message 31: by Brittomart (last edited Mar 02, 2011 07:34PM) (new)

Brittomart oh, Larry, we were just giving you a hard time! You didn't have to delete it. If I'm ever a contestant on Jeopardy, and the answer is "This happens to one and three men who are hanged," I will definitely know the question.

message 32: by Phoenix (last edited Mar 02, 2011 07:35PM) (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments It was morbidly educational, Bun.

message 33: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Giving me a hard time, Britt?

message 34: by Amanda (last edited Mar 02, 2011 07:50PM) (new)

Amanda  (peanutty222) Sherri wrote: "Underwear -- in my house, they are just "unders".

iBritt, for the future, if you marry a guy, never ever ever EVER get into a discussion about his underwear with your mother in law. Trust me on t..."

ha, been there, done that. M.I.L asked me if I dried his in the dryer, cause ya know he like them hung to dry. crazy woman. It will be a cold day in hell before I hang underwear to dry.

I call them undies or grungies. 'Panties' is such a cringe-worthy word. blech.

message 35: by Brittomart (last edited Mar 02, 2011 07:53PM) (new)

Brittomart Larry wrote: "Giving me a hard time, Britt?"

*winks*

And I might not use the word panties in like, the every day sense, but if I'm you know, trying to sound sexy or whatever I'm not going to say, "Hey, I'm hanging out in my pink draws!" I'm gonna say panties.

message 36: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) It's all in the execution.

message 37: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Give us a stay. (Either of execution, or corset.)

message 38: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Whale boner.

message 39: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

You need something to hold in the blubber.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

i think panties is a really childish word to be honest. what's wrong with calling it underwear?

message 41: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart There's nothing wrong with it.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

apparently then its a high school immaturity then, because i call it underwear and girls look at me like *gasp* blasphemous!

message 43: by Amanda (last edited Mar 02, 2011 08:08PM) (new)

Amanda  (peanutty222) actually..now that I think of it I do use the word panties...when I run outta clean cute undies and I have to resort to granny panties!

message 44: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart BunWat wrote: "Because lawd knows we want to be adult and mature when talking about underpants"

Hahahahaha. Dead.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

wow...that's really...awkward...

message 46: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (peanutty222) That's quite funny. M.I.L's..aren't they just grand?
So she's sayin men's whitey tighties are like a bra for their doodles? Giving support and all so they don't sag. *snorts*

message 47: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Doodles?

message 48: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (peanutty222) Doodles...Junk...Boy Parts...ya know. I have small children, I get creative.

message 49: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

::snorts::

message 50: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Cool doodles.

« previous 1 3 4