Black Dagger Brotherhood Book Club discussion

General Chit Chat > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Gooding (agooding) | 24 comments Mod
New to the bookclub? Introduce yourself here! Tell us about your reading habits, your e-reader, your blog, whatever!

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Gooding (agooding) | 24 comments Mod
I'll start. =) Obviously, I'm Ashley! I run Bookaholic Does Blogging and have since October 2010. I adore reading and book blogging. My favorite genres are romance and paranomal, but I also enjoy a good chick lit and mystery! I'm super excited to start in on the BDB books. I read the first one a few months ago and LOVED it, so I made up an excuse to get reading the rest of them!

Thanks everyone for joining book club! I hope you enjoy it!

message 3: by Desi (new)

Desi | 1 comments Hi :D I'm Desi. I love the BDB series and since I've read them I'm totaly crazy about them. Other than that I love reading in general. I don't read a certain type, but what I find interesting. I would love to read the BDB series again :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2011 10:55AM) (new)

Hi I'm Siobhan from Ireland. I also love BDB and my thoughts are any reason to reread these books is a good reason. I'm rereading them for another challenge but Would love to read them again. I love to hear other peoples take on them. I love Pnr and any romance book in general.
@ Ashley: I just visited your blog and I loved it. Your reviews are great.

message 5: by Neveen (new)

Neveen (neveenbadr) | 1 comments Hello, I am Nevey from Egypt and I admit that this series is my guilty pleasure as I always read clean books but I can't stay away from the brotherhood...

message 6: by Disi (new)

Disi (danicaandrenos) Hey all,

I'm Danica from Chicago. I've just been introduced to the books from another group and I've read through the first two. I'm hoping that joining this group will inspire me to continue reading that third book. I really love Pnr books for the most part.

Sara (Just Another Story)  (jstanotherstory) | 1 comments Hellllllllo! I am Sara and I am from CANADA! I run a blog, Just Another Story(http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/) I love this series and have been a fan since the beginning. I'm really excited to be reading these books with a group of people who will want to talk about them with me.

message 8: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganturner) Hi everyone! I, like Danica, am also in Chicago. I run a book blog (www.loganeturner.com) and enjoy reading mostly YA books, but also adult urban fantasy and paranormal romance. I'm not really very exclusive. I read everything!

I've been meaning to read this series for a while now, so I'm looking forward to this group. Thanks Ashley!

message 9: by Kay (new)

Kay (darlinbooks) Hello all! I'm Kay and I (also!) have a book review blog (Dead Book Darling). I spotted this challenge over on The Novel Challenge and joined to get me to finish the series. I've read the first three books (Lover Eternal was my favourite) and I keep meaning to finish the series off! I read a lot of YA/UF/PNR as well as some lit fiction - I like to mix it up. Even though I am always reading, I always feel as though there are hundreds of books out there I NEED to read! The BDB series is one of them!

message 10: by Becky (last edited Mar 25, 2011 06:24PM) (new)

Becky Wallace (rswallace) | 1 comments I'm Becky. PNR is my pick of all the genres, although I do branch out of my comfort zone now and then. I loved this book series and can't wait for the new release next Tuesday. My favorite books were Dark Lover and Lover Awakened. A short story of interest is Father Mine: Zsadist and Bella's Story that goes into more of Zsadist and Bella's relationship. If you like the 3rd book, this story is a wonderful and welcome addition. :) I'm excited to read these all over again!

P.S. Can I just say how much I love my Kindle? :)

message 11: by Vamps R Us (new)

Vamps R Us (vampsrus) | 3 comments Helena Sparrow here! I write for a book review blog (Vamps R Us) along with Lily Ghates and Arianna Sunrunner. We all adore the BDB and can not wait to get started re-reading the series. Rhage and Lassiter are my personal favorites, but I can't resist a smart mouth ;p.

message 12: by Nakesha (new)

Nakesha Brown (nakeshab) | 5 comments I'm NaKesha from Tennessee. I absolutely love the BDB series. Right now I'm on book 4 and I can't put it down! I write for my book blog Totally Obsessed. I love to read and aside from most nonfiction, I will read anything!

message 13: by Jacque (new)

Jacque (jaxroxx) | 1 comments I'm Jax from TN. My Fave series is BDB. My husband brought Dark Lover home for me a couple of years ago and I was HOOKED! When I am not in school I read about a book a day. Must slower when school starts!! My Nook Color is my best friend....but it is my bank accounts worst enemy!

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Welcome Jacque, I was hooked after Dark Lover too!! Wrath and Z are my fav's (in that order).

message 15: by Loudice (new)

Loudice (yoys) | 1 comments Hi...I'm Loudice Joyce from Davao City, the Philippines.

I've heard about BDB for months but I've only just read my first BDB book this month, Lover Awakened and I've been an addict since! I'm currently reading Lover Revealed and I'm loving it...

I'd love to read the first two books though..but they're not available in our local bookstores. I've not lost hope, however coz I'm gonna find them whatever it takes!lol

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Loudice wrote: "Hi...I'm Loudice Joyce from Davao City, the Philippines.

I've heard about BDB for months but I've only just read my first BDB book this month, Lover Awakened and I've been an addict ..."

Check here on Bookswap or Amazon.com

message 17: by Frankie (new)

Frankie | 1 comments Hi all,

I'm Frankie from London, England

I was introduced to BDB after reading my fist vampire book and I was hooked. I'm just about to start reading Lover Unleashed and I can't wait!!!

message 18: by Elecktra (new)

Elecktra | 1 comments Hi i'm elekctra and i love read this saga, may favorite book is "Possesso" (speak about the story of Vishous).

message 19: by Kimberlee (new)

Kimberlee (luvmyroarke) Hello,

I'm Kimberlee from Tulsa OK, and I LOVE the BDB's!

message 20: by ❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ (last edited May 21, 2012 03:12PM) (new)

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Kimberlee wrote: "Hello,

I'm Kimberlee from Tulsa OK, and I LOVE the BDB's!"

Hi Kimberlee...Not alot going on in this group (as you can see the last post was Jan 2012). Hop on over to J.R. Wards (Black Dagger Brotherhood series) group somthing going on there 24/7 lots of great fun, fans, and info on the brotherhood ;)

message 21: by Christine (new)

Christine (awinkandasmile) Hello All,

I am Christine from NYC. Brooklyn to be exact. Have been reading the series for about 2 years now. My favorite is Butch's Book. I love me some cop. However, I am in the minority since he is not a rabid fave like V or Z or Rhage but there is something about the chipped tooth, the thick brown hair and the southie accent (even though I am a Yankee fan all the way) that just melts my candle. So hello to everyone.

message 22: by Carol (new)

Carol (carolbe) | 1 comments Hi Christine- I also love Butch; he is tied at #1 with Z and Tohr. It all depends on my mood as to who actually holds the #1 spot. And when he and V and Rhage get together I nearly wet my pants due to laughter...now blushing but true.

message 23: by hugsandcookies (new)

hugsandcookies | 1 comments Hi *waves*

My name is Gynnie from NZ.

Just new to the BDB since November. My favorite book is DARK LOVER #1. Wrath and Beth is my favorite couple of this series.

message 24: by Kim (new)

Kim (kncmurray) | 1 comments Hi! My name is Kim, I just started the BDB books this month.

message 25: by Natasha εïз (new)

Natasha εïз (emerald31) Hi! I'm Natasha

LOVE the BDB books and can't wait for The King to be released! Just about to start the Fallen Angels series to tie me over til then!

I enjoy reading BDB, but also mysteries (especially Maria Muller) and romance as well.