The 39 Clues RP discussion

Locations > India

Comments Showing 1-50 of 147 (147 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jerry (new)

Jerry ((NOW NOBODY POST HERE UNLESS YOU'RE ROLEPLAYING, GOT IT?))

message 2: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 56 comments Seth landed on a field in India.

message 3: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 56 comments He scrambled the parachute together and tried to hide evidence that he was here. He walked off, toward the city.

message 4: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 1162 comments Mod
(( stay on the farm))

message 5: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

Angel and Sarah landed safely on a nearby sugarcane field. Angel knew the hijacker wasn't very far from where they were, and looked around. She nudged Sarah, "Let's hitch a ride on that tractor."

message 6: by Jerry (new)

Jerry "Where are we going, exactly?" Sarah asked skeptically.

message 7: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 56 comments Instead, Seth hid in the farm. He was sort of worn out.

message 8: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

"To wherever whoever hijacked our plane landed," Angel replied.

message 9: by Jerry (new)

Jerry ((why did you make my title "putz"?))

Sarah nodded. "Let's find where he ditched his parachute, shall we?" she suggested.

message 10: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

"Yeah," she agreed, "Let's go aboard."

message 11: by Jerry (last edited Mar 28, 2011 04:34PM) (new)

Jerry Sarah sighed. "Angel, if we go clunking around in that tractor, everyone will know we're here. And it's awfully slow. It'll be faster to search manually."

message 12: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

"Not if they don't see us," she told her.

message 13: by Jerry (new)

Jerry "It's too slow," Sarah said firmly. "Besides, I see some neon orange over there, underneath a rock. Probably the parachute." She pointed.

message 14: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

"That's subtle," Angel commented.

message 15: by Jerry (new)

Jerry "Gives us an idea of the kind of person we're dealing with, doesn't it?" Sarah remarked with a smirk, turning to walk over.

message 16: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

"Yeah," she replied grinning. This is too easy.

message 17: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Sarah knelt by the discarded parachute. She took out a fingerprint kit. "This come in very handy," she said to Angel. "It's got all the fingerprints of the clue hunters recorded." She analyzed a piece of the fabric. "It's a guy named Seth, sixteen years old, Janus," she announced.

message 18: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

"And he's probably around here somewhere," she looked around and spotted a small piece of neon orange cloth at the door to a barn. Angel scoffed, "This guy is pathetic." She headed towards the barn.

message 19: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 56 comments ((HE PICKED UP THE PARACHUTE! HOW DID THEY FIND IT!??!))

Seth exited the barn, well rested. He walked over fields, going toward the city.

message 20: by Jerry (new)

Jerry "There he goes," Sarah muttered.

message 21: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 56 comments ((lol you're not even stopping him.))

message 22: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

"Yup," Angel replied, "Let's trail him."

message 23: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 56 comments ((QUESTS DIV!!! lol that's what Mr. Cox called u))

message 24: by Jerry (new)

Jerry ((mr cox called her div?? lol!!!!))

message 25: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 56 comments ((yup! After he read her prologue, divya was talking to me and watched me draw the comic, and didn't hear him, so he was DIV!!! I laughed too.))

message 26: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

(( oh yeah, lolz, but he said he really liked my story))

message 27: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 56 comments ((It was good,better than most of your writings. AND GO TO QUESTS!!! I CAN NOT CLARIFY IT MORE TO YOU!!!))

message 28: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

Katie (katierose12) | 1472 comments Mod
((AND GERMANY!!!))

message 29: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

(( -.- thanks, just for that I won't go to quest))

message 30: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Divya *the pieninja/sk8r grl* wrote: ""Yup," Angel replied, "Let's trail him.""

"We need a faster way of transport than just walking," Sarah said.

message 31: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

"Like what? A noisy car, a rickety bike, a loud animal?" Angel asked.

message 32: by Jerry (new)

Jerry "Everything in the city is noisy, bikes would be great, and where did the animal come from?"

message 33: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

Angel shrugged, "I think he'd notice us though."

message 34: by Jerry (new)

Jerry "It doesn't matter at this point," Sarah said shortly. "We need a way to travel faster."

message 35: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

Angel sighed, "What about a rickshaw?"

message 36: by Jerry (new)

Jerry "Fine. Let's go steal one."

message 37: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

"Why? Someone can drive us, and we stay hidden by the covering."

message 38: by Jerry (new)

Jerry "If someone drives us, that person could be interrogated," Sarah pointed out.

message 39: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

"Not if they dont see us, would you rather ride the bike, pulling me accross the city in the hot sun?"

message 40: by Jerry (new)

Jerry "If necessary, yes," Sarah retorted. "I'm not as fat and out of shape as you seem to think."

message 41: by ƒσαℓєη (last edited Mar 30, 2011 02:02PM) (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 56 comments Seth pulled out a pair of sunglasses and bandana, protecting his eyes and mouth from dust, dirt, and other debris that spurts into the air as cars and trucks zoom by. He traveled along the roadside, putting on the sunglasses and tied the bandana around his mouth and nose.

message 42: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

(( WHOO!! INDIA BEAT PAKISTAN TODAY!! WE'RE GOING TO THE FINALS!!!))

message 43: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 56 comments ((( YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDD)))

message 44: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 56 comments (( INDIA WON THE FINALS!!! WOOT!!! ))

message 45: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

(( INDIA WON!!!! WE BEAT SRI LANKA AND STILL HAD 6 WICKETS LEFT!!! DHONI BATTED LAST AND HIT A SIXER!!! WHOOO, AND THE BALLER BALLED A LOOSE BALL!!! GO INDIA!!!))

message 46: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

Donatello (Jerry) wrote: ""If necessary, yes," Sarah retorted. "I'm not as fat and out of shape as you seem to think.""

"Fine, then let's go steal one."

message 47: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

Mia's plane landed in the airport. She got out and looked around, then slipped on her sunglasses and walked to the terminal.

message 48: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

(( nice title))

message 49: by Katie, All you need is plov <3 (new)

((I'm pissed))

message 50: by Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn*, VESPER NUMBER ONE IS.... should I say it? (new)

(( kinda figured))

« previous 1 3